Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Proof it’s Benny?

Also what’s this about a raft stage? We still don’t know where that Groh music would play unless it’s the Destined Battle theme.

"Until next time" it means nothing but it got me HYPED

sdfsdfsdf.PNG

To be honest, I prefer Yun, but I won't be too hurt if Hwag makes it in.

So anyone got bets to what will be tomorrow?

Cassandra, Tira, Cervantes and Astaroth. That is my wishlist, but more realistically Groh's dad and another character, maybe Cervy.

I was never a fan of Yun because he always came across as a cocky tw*t and he was a real pain in the ass to fight because the AI always seemed to go apesh*t with him in SCIV. So combine the two and he left a pretty sour taste, but I did like his fighting style a little and it was unique but I never got to see Hwang outside of him being a CAS in SCIII because he was before my time so I wouldn't mind seeing him brought into the modern day as a less annoying version of that style, plus if he's in the original SC then I feel he should be in SCVI too as a reboot, for accuracy's sake. Same with Seong-Mina even though I hated her AI in SCIV too, lol.

Assassin would be a great Bonus Character or CAS using Hwang/Yun's style too. I really hope they'll try to cram as many other characters in as they can in some way.

I'm so ridiculously excited for tomorrow's reveals, especially after Verge dropping the "more than last time" thing which sounds insane since someone mentioned that SCV dropped 4 characters at Evo. I imagine we'll maybe see another mode get announced, or perhaps the DLC/Bonus Characters, which would be nice so I could finally pre-order.

I think the Cervantes, Lizardman, Astaroth and Groh's Dad thing seems likely as the former three were teased at E3 and the last time they revealed 4 characters, they were 3 returnees + Groh, plus all of these guys are villains so it's a nice little evil package.

Personally I hope for something a little more unexpected too, like Raphael, but honestly if they give us 2-4 character reveals at all then that's good enough for me no matter who it is. I feel sorta starved for new stuff so even seeing Lizardman would get me excited and he's the character I care least about lol.

He already said on the Reddit it's going to be Cervantes, Tira, Astaroth, and Grøh's Dad. I guess this is the final test of his veracity.
Where, exactly?

Not sure If you're referring to this:

It seems like just the general stuff we already know. He didn't state that those 4 WILL be revealed tomorrow.
Besides, i feel like @Vergeben will post any new info here first, instead of reddit.
What Soul said. Those characters weren't listed meant as all being revealed tomorrow, just giving an update thing on who I do know is left.
I have people ask and bug me about SCVI characters on reddit a lot, which would be a lot easier if they just got on 8WayRun, but I don't think this site needs too many redditors since there's the problems they might bring coming with them lol

Its not a random list, its a list from Vergeben, who showed more than once that many of his sources are trustworthy.
The person on 4chan who shared that leak that Sectus was talking about (and was talked about here once before) I had shared with my main SCVI source and they kept it simple by focusing on something that anon was claiming about the localization finishing "well over a year ago", telling me that "The localization did not finish "well over a year ago" so that much he's bullshitting."

To be fair, OG Siegfried was basically Yun-Seong personality wise. Cocky, abrasive, hero complex.

Heck I think the CaS Fire personality in III borrowed one of Sieg’s SE/SB win poses.

I would not have a problem with Hwang, I like him too, but Yun Seong is more attractive to me.
I never got to see Hwang outside of him being a CAS in SCIII because he was before my time
He is practically Mitsurugi with different throws in Soul Edge, in Soul Calibur he has some movements similar to that of Xianghua, which was reapproved in Assassin in Soul Calibur II.

He is practically Mitsurugi with different throws in Soul Edge, in Soul Calibur he has some movements similar to that of Xianghua, which was reapproved in Assassin in Soul Calibur II.

In SCII he has his original SCI moves with a blend of Xianghua and Yunseong.

In SCII he has his original SCI moves with a blend of Xianghua and Yunseong.
And further redesigned in SoulCalibur III: Arcade Edition to be more unique. To me, Hwang is about as different to Yun-Seong as Seong Mi-na is to Kilik or Cassandra is to Sophitia. Maybe even more so, at least to me.

Back