Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

With Lizzy getting the sword and shield back I presume Rock has an axe as well.

We can’t be greedy in just getting Mi-Na of the clone/copycat gang.

You know what I mean. Probably moveset family is the better term.

We saw she can be given unique stuff from Kilik. Rock seems even more same-y.

Of course I’m probably being ridiculous in assuming the return of Rock. He’s a cool character I guess when it comes to his relationship with Bangoo, but he usually gets the short end of the stick.

Last edited:
The real horrifying question I've been asking myself after the EVO reveal is - "Which character is going to be the SC equivalent for Tekken's Anna Williams and Lei Wulong." Which popular character is Namco going to hold back for the Year 2 season pass?

The literal Anna William of Calibur Cassandra and maybe Raphael lol
Hmm I believe that if they are DLC Raph and Cass would be out with the 1st Season pass for the 2nd Season pass going by the popularity poll it would be something like Tira, Amy, Setsuka, Yun/Hwang Hilde. They got to leave some character out to sell their 2nd season pass (if there ever is a 2nd, I know that they stoped suddenly the support on DLC for SC5, game really needs to sell well and the community have to stay united (which isn't going to be easy when you see how much time we spend fighting each other) xD

The real horrifying question I've been asking myself after the EVO reveal is - "Which character is going to be the SC equivalent for Tekken's Anna Williams and Lei Wulong." Which popular character is Namco going to hold back for the Year 2 season pass?
Cassandra would literally be Anna like @Ramus said, but since I'm pretty sure we are getting Raphael, the other one would be Amy, since I really do feel like having her playable is pretty unreasonable, considering the time period and context of what SoulCalibur VI is. Same goes for Yun-seong, if Hwang is going to be getting the Astaroth treatment by incorporating a mix of both styles, it really would be a stretch to also get Yun-seong, much like it is to also get Rock right now.

As far as Raphael in SoulCalibur VI goes, I would also say it's a given that he would be in the state that @Wadou_Ichimonji describes. That's just where he is at this part of the timeline, so if he's in the game, then that's the Raphael we'll see. It wouldn't make any sense for him to be a malfested, since that event hasn't occurred yet, and won't occur in this time period either.

Back