Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Does anyone happen to know whether the blowback from soul charge can ring out. Cause that'll get annoying if it can.

The meter mechanics are fine as is, though I wish all characters still had BE's so that there is more variety. Costing a quarter of a full meter instead of half would be appropriate.

I feel the same way too. Hopefully in the future they give brave edges to everybody so that players have more options in spending their meter and add more depth to the game. I know Kayane talked about this not sure if she mentioned it to Okubo.

Siegfried CE though needs some work. Either make it faster or change it in my opinion.

Last edited:
For anyone who missed the PAX West stream yesterday where Justin Wong played against random people, then here's a good summary of the entire thing:

Maybe they should have let him practice beforehand.
I didn't believe, so I went back and watched when he started to use Xianghua, and sure enough... yeah, pretty much. Sofa Tia got some nice revenge, though, kind of made it worth it. Kind of. Sofa Tia is the real hero.

Man, i feel like SCVI is exactly what i need right now in my life. From college stress to personal life issues, whenever i'm having a shitty moment i always remember SCVI is coming out soon and that makes me happy. I can't wait for October 19th.

I’m asking for myself and friends about the pre order situation, but how does Tira and he season pass work?

Do you need to preorder anything to get her?
And how would know, should there be a code in the case or that comes with it?
And what are sited that you can do that with?

Asking for London/England (£)

I didn't believe, so I went back and watched when he started to use Xianghua, and sure enough... yeah, pretty much. Sofa Tia got some nice revenge, though, kind of made it worth it. Kind of. Sofa Tia is the real hero.
At this rate, they should add a gag to the SC games where the narrator has 10 different ways of pronouncing Sophitia's name and they're all wrong.

I can add this as another highlight of yesterday's stream. This is how the announcer on stage pronounced "Sofa Tia's" name, including a look at some neat Sophitia cosplay;

Back