Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

IMO, Tira's SCIII 1p costume is awful. I find it so tacky and jarring, especially with all the saturated greens and purples and THAT HAIR ugh it's my least favorite of hers. Her SCV 1p wasn't too bad, I felt it was more mature for her, but still kind of too ratty and torn up. Tira's SCIV 1p is my absolute favorite, I loved the design. I'd love to see them revisit that design, but I'm pretty sure her design will be closer to SCIII design because I think it reflects the uniform of the Bird Of Passage members.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I enjoy her random mood changes during battle. It keeps you on your toes and it makes her gameplay unique. Her mood management was more difficult in IV, but she was given some options in V that made managing the two much easier to handle, but still kept a fun degree of random.

I still thing her and Groh will have some sort of interaction because they're both assassins.

I don't like how when you win a round, the screen & characters become motionless until the "K.O" sign disappeared. I hope that that's not how it's intended to be and that they change it later on. Or w/this new build that we'll see in 2 days..

Like all previous titles, It should be a smooth transition instead of freezing everything.

Can someone please give me the name of the song of Geralt trailer, i would swear i heard a theme like this when i played tw3 back then.

Back