Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

and SC 1
BEST STAGE, MAXI CONFIRMED

Glad to see him back ^^ that's another proof that we can get similar fighting styles after all :P

Kinda fond of his looks, better than SCIV (kinda easy to make anything better) and than SCV (he was too plump) ^^

Glad to see him back ^^ that's another proof that we can get similar fighting styles after all :P

Kinda fond of his looks, better than SCIV (kinda easy to make anything better) and than SCV (he was too plump) ^^

Raphael and Amy at the same time, please. I like both of them, and while I prefer Amy by far, Raphael's a necessary familiar face and style. But, that may be asking for too much. Idk anymore with the roster as it is, and spanning multiple games. Just wanna fill out the rest of my preferred characters to use on the side.

The armor seems a bit too clunky in comparison to his previous designs. Plus, the bare arms make it a bit....imbalanced? For lack of a better word? Like, bare arms implies light armor, which he's definitely not wearing.
And I'm almost positive his new VA is Kirk Thornton.

Now we have 10 Characters and 6 Stages confirmed.
Only six? We've only seen six, but given the character themes we have heard we know of at least an additional three. So far we've got:
  • Eurydice Shrine (Sophitia's stage)
  • Cave stage
  • Valentine Estate (Ivy's stage, revealed in her trailer)
  • Kaer Morhen (Geralt's stage, revealed in his trailer)
  • Proving Grounds (Kilik's stage, revealed today)
  • Indian Port (Maxi's stage, revealed today)
  • Unknown stage with Mitsu's SC1 theme (which played in the initial reveal trailer)
  • Unknown stage with Groh's theme (which played in the second character reveal trailer)
  • Unknown stage with Nightmare's theme (which played in the second character reveal trailer)
9/12 GET HYPE

Honestly he looks too similar...they didn’t change up his design. His hair looks like a copy and paste from SCIV. I’m glad he’s back because him and nightmare represent Soulcalibur better than Kilik and Grøh.

Hehehe. Siegfried still in the train, as planned §
Just like you said two months ago.
Are you preparing more videos now that Siegfried has been officially revealed?
I like your videos they are very informative and help to keep the hype on a high standard.

Back