Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'll pre-order once the special editions are shown. The book cover case special edition for Soul Calibur V was really nice, I still have it showing next to my books rather than with my games.

I'll pre-order it when it pops up on the PS Store... then i'll get a physical copy once it releases.... then i'll get it on steam too.

If we do see pre-order bonuses, we’ll technically be able to see the basis of a CaS most likely to know if they’ll indeed be based off the last two games’ models.

Just hope it isn’t a cringe character like Dampierre. Or cringe CaS items like a skimpy maid outfit that’s gender neutral.

I'll preorder once they announce Talim. Till then no pre order. Maybe not even day 1 purchase. Depends in what my other games are doing.

For Talim though everything changes.

I did like a month ago.

Suck it.

Well, if you didn't want a special edition of the game, no one can hold that against you. But plenty of people around here (myself included) are looking forward to a special edition with bonus content and maybe even a collectible.

Telling those people to "suck it" just makes you look like a jackass.

I'll preorder once they announce Talim. Till then no pre order. Maybe not even day 1 purchase. Depends in what my other games are doing.

For Talim though everything changes.

How does it feel being a fan of one specific character from a video game more than the respective video game itself? Sounds like a bummer.

Well, if you didn't want a special edition of the game, no one can hold that against you. But plenty of people around here (myself included) are looking forward to a special edition with bonus content and maybe even a collectible.

Telling those people to "suck it" just makes you look like a jackass.

How does it feel being a fan of one specific character from a video game more than the respective video game itself? Sounds like a bummer.
Talking about looking like a Jackass.
The irony.
Norik's comment seemed humorous to me, while yours looks rather condescending.

Talking about looking like a Jackass.
The irony.
Norik's comment seemed humorous to me, while yours looks rather condescending.

I... don't... care?

Edit: Who is Jackass? Is he an 8WR member? I hope he's attractive, otherwise I'd rather resemble somebody else.

Last edited:
I'll only pre-order when Talim, Yun-Seong, Cassandra, Voldo, Asholette, gender neutral tutu CaS item, Geralt being customizable, character endings replacing story mode and a lovely amount of offline single player content is in the game.
I'm totally prepared for my Koreans' return in SCVI Deluxe Edition... I check every day if it has updates about Soul Calibur VI launch on steam
I know it was better to post this in shitposting thread, but you were talking about pre-order ...
It's okay; the two threads to me sometimes feel like they mash together sometimes.

Hi guyz, didn't post content for a while about SoulCalibur VI, here is my last one about Kilik. It's a quick overview to explain the changes on the character even for newcomers.

I plan to do more like this for other char. Like & Share if you liked. I will try to finish my second video before the end of this week, maybe with some info to give to you guyz :D

See ya

Wow do none of you know what sarcasm is? Sheesh. A joke isn't funny if you have to explain it.

Anyway, good job @Hayate. Your content is always good. Did your meeting with Namco reps in Paris ever happen?

Wow do none of you know what sarcasm is? Sheesh. A joke isn't funny if you have to explain it.

Anyway, good job @Hayate. Your content is always good. Did your meeting with Namco reps in Paris ever happen?

Sarcasm over the internet only works if they know you well enough to understand the type of person you are and what type of thing you would only say sarcastically.

Remember kids there is no cognitive tonality over the internet unless you use emojis. Kappa

They invited me to Lyon in April but I declined because it was the EVO JAPAN Build and people had already checked that build a lot. Sadly, this build lasted too long and now I'am waiting a new one... But I guess it will be for E3 or close to that date.

They invited me to Lyon in April but I declined because it was the EVO JAPAN Build and people had already checked that build a lot. Sadly, this build lasted too long and now I'am waiting a new one... But I guess it will be for E3 or close to that date.
That's a shame. Do you plan on visiting at some point after E3?

Back