Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Why would Setsuka be out? And I don't really believe really the Koreans will get shafted personally..

I just don't see this game having an all-star roster size like Soul Calibur 4 and it will probably have less characters than Soul Calibur V. If Setsuka was in the game then I would be happy with her being my favorite character. They probably want to introduce new characters too and it would be weird that Groh is the only one.

Koreans, Li Long , Setsuka , Rock and etc won't get into the game.
Why do I keep on seeing this particular point being brought up over and over again? As far as I'm aware the tensions between Japan and South Korea are no where near what they were in the past and haven't been for a long time. If this is nothing but speculation can those that keep on saying it just stop because you're giving the wrong impression and I would even say you're fishing for it.

Okubo was a producer of Tekken 7, which had Hwoarang, so Korea will be saved in SC 6 :sc3hwang1::sc2min2::sc2yun2:
Mi-Na will probably be announced at E3, because this event deserves an iconic female character ...
0IbWCiZ.gif

I would love for Seong Mi-na to make a return, but I'm not expecting it, at least not in the base roster.

I think she, Hwang, and Yun-seong will be DLC.
---
I just hate that if you’re going to use a scimitar, you’ll have to deal with some girly movements courtesy of Xianghua.
This is why Luna was a great moveset in SoulCalibur III. It used Chinese Blade but without the dancing and got Taki flips instead.

I'm happy if they implemented as Maxi unique traits:

1) Bonus damage perk from intentional stance looping before an attack
2) Soul Charge grants access to special stance cancels/shifts

Back