Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

It is also interesting to point out, that is also a old Sophie Costume and Taki too(Look at the pauldron) and also has her old shield, the Owl shield.

Maybe the idea of 2Ps being older costumes can be correct.
I initially thought that was a different Sophitia costume too, but that's her SC6 1P:
Soulcalibur VI Screen 1.jpg

The hair ornament matches up, and the pauldrons are completely identical. Taki looks like her SC6 1P too.

Higher quality version of the Cervy picture I posted earlier and another one:
cervy-storymode0000.png
cervy-storymode20000.png

Astaroth's design suggests that he's totally eclipsing Rock now
Kunpaetku ordered Lizardman kidnap Bangoo to steal Rock's soul. Lizardman was defeated and he was "disappeared" until returning in SC III using A&S, same happened to Rock who was absent in SC II and returned using giant mace.
If they resolved to change his story?!
Lizardman captured and killed Rock, his soul was given to Astaroth and Bangoo will appear to avenge his father (using dual axes like Aeon).

I feel like the second guest being a DLC is going to get in Amy's way. With Seong Mi-na making it in, I think that just lowered Cassandra to DLC, who would go along with Setsuka and Hilde as pretty obvious inclusions, and then the last DLC being the second guest, Amy has no space, unless we get a second season pass. That doesn't mean Amy won't be in the game, though. I'd fully expect Amy to show up in Raphael's story, just not be playable. It wouldn't make sense for her to be playable, either, since she didn't take up the sword until after she healed Raphael's wounds after his encounter with Nightmare at the end of SoulCalibur II, while SoulCalibur VI is only going up to the start of SoulCalibur II. That being said, I have no doubts that Amy will return to being playable in SoulCalibur VII. She just doesn't really have a place here, unless perhaps Hilde doesn't return.
I really don't want to give up all the hope just now cuz I really don't want to wait till SCVII that may never happen, SC5 almost never happened and same goes with 6, who knows how long I'll have to wait till 7 to play my real main.

I don't really care for the story to be honest, never really cared in any fighting game, the most import part for me is gameplay, style, desing. (plus what ever people say stories in fighting games never fly high, no-one buys or play a VS game for it's story, i mean it's not Nier Automata xD)

Speaking of desing if they don't put in Raph or Amy I still want a character thats left handed, and a goth chick. (and everybody talk about Koreans I want my Frenchies lol) every versus game have one now so I want them here too (Viola would be fine too at this point)

Two more reveals means only three left on the Story-mode roster have yet to be revealed. That's three more returners left. Cervantes is an obvious one, and I feel he may end up being revealed last. So that means there's only two left.

Given we're talking about SC1 reboot, and every other SC1 character has made it in so far, I don't see why Hwang and Rock wouldn't be the final two. Gamescom will probably give us the final reveals.

Incidentally, this matches up exactly as I predicted.

Two more reveals means only three left on the Story-mode roster have yet to be revealed. That's three more returners left. Cervantes is an obvious one, and I feel he may end up being revealed last. So that means there's only two left.

Given we're talking about SC1 reboot, and every other SC1 character has made it in so far, I don't see why Hwang and Rock wouldn't be the final two. Gamescom will probably give us the final reveals.

Incidentally, this matches up exactly as I predicted.
Except that Seong Mi-na is kind of a hard place for the story mode, unless you have a suggestion where she goes on the timeline that makes sense. I feel like if she has a story, then they're going to be adding more lines to the story mode. She may not get one, however.

Cervantes is obvious, yes, and Seong Mi-na makes Hwang a lot more believable over Yun-seong. But look at Astaroth, he's more Rock than he's ever been before. He's not only making Rock's fighting style obsolete, he's stealing his fashion style as well! Rock just seems very unlikely an inclusion. And we can't forget the Lizardman, he's teased just as well as Cervantes.

YES!!!!! Seong Mina being in like Talim and Xianghua made me and my sibling feeling full of positive emotions that our favorites are back! With Yun Seong being in this game will be perfect!!! Astaroth looks so big and scary; I can't wait to have my hands on him. He gives me thrills.

Astarock and my girl Mi-Na. Now just give me my other main and I'll be a happy chap.
...Dampierre?
She's staring into my soul.
Shit, she still has not forgotten about that time in Broken Destiny :P

Last edited:
Alucard:
It's good to know that you asked the question for 2B but did you also put the question for Amy (I hope so ^ ^) or do you care now that they put Talim? XD

Kayane:
Lol I talked about Amy off but bonnnn he did not want to react xD

-Google Translate

Back