Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I've been meaning to update this for a while;

Screenshot (146) - Copy.png

1. Soul Chronicle (it looks like a boat so perhaps symbolizing a journey)
2. Libra of Souls (create your own story)
3. Create-A-Soul
4. Battle (looks like at least 3 different types (timed, survival, or arcade maybe for the other two?)
5. ???? \
One of these is probably online could the other be a type of Museum/Extras Mode?
6. ???? /
7. Options
8. Training

Anyone know if this has changed at all since E3? @Eclair @Borgieman Did you happen to see this at all?

Last edited:
I've been meaning to update this for a while;

View attachment 50881

1. Soul Chronicle (it looks like a boat so perhaps symbolizing a journey)
2. Libra of Souls (create your own story)
3. Create-A-Soul
4. Battle (looks like at least 3 different types (timed, survival, or arcade maybe for the other two?)
5. ???? \
One of these is probably online could the other be a type of Museum/Extras Mode?
6. ???? /
7. Options
8. Training

Anyone know if this has changed at all since E3?
i'm interested in this

With each character for DLC I am hoping for this: CaS parts, Story Mode, Stage, and Music. For the price they are selling the season pass for this is perfectly reasonable. If Tira is the only DLC character with a story mode then she most likely was cut from the main roster after all...if they all have a story mode it's not as easy for people to claim that.

I am okay with the number 11, as long as we get more in the future.

That's what really worries me. There's been no mention of additional stages being included in the season pass or any of the DLC, whereas there was in Tekken 7's season pass description.

That's what really worries me. There's been no mention of additional stages being included in the season pass or any of the DLC, whereas there was in Tekken 7's season pass description.
That was season 2, I believe...? No mention of stages in season 1.
Screenshot_20180903-222053.png

i think right now they are trying to put things as DLC that will make them the most money like characters... Maybe they will add stages,music as DLC later

Wow never realized how scummy Tekken was with their season pass 30 exclusive costumes...nothing should be exclusive to a season pass. It's quite obvious now that Harada (or whoever is higher up behind him) was behind the idea of Tira being a season pass exclusive. At least they went for the option of a separate dlc with Tira than making her a season pass exclusive like they originally tried to do.

Not really 30 costumes, it's more like an unlocking for gold color for all default costumes.

Wow never realized how scummy Tekken was with their season pass 30 exclusive costumes...nothing should be exclusive to a season pass. It's quite obvious now that Harada (or whoever is higher up behind him) was behind the idea of Tira being a season pass exclusive. At least they went for the option of a separate dlc with Tira than making her a season pass exclusive like they originally tried to do.

Please, the costumes were just shitty recolors. The season pass did suck, but that's not the reason why.

Last edited:
at 2.06 he mention something about stages, but i dont understand him very well
He says there are "only a couple more stages" in the build, likely referring to the remaining stages that we've seen in trailers but are not in the current public build (Astaroth's and Inferno's).

Why a lot of people think that the center slot is dedicated to Inferno ? (He would be just another mimic with flames around him ..)

And why this particular slot is transparent with arrows all around , it seems more like a compass to me .

I imagined if this slot was more like some kind of button and you can activate something with this .
With the particular lines between the differents slot , maybe they might chance their original position ?

This is a crazy theory but what do you think about it ?

( the compass seems to be a récurent symbol in this episode : on the loading screen also )

Back