Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

@Psykai did you make that??? It is lovely, very "Amy" imo.
I do art as a hobby :) The images themselves (the foreground and background) are not mine though (shoutout to whoever made the beautiful Amy and Raph sketch in the background) but the general composition, lighting, colour, etc. is.

So few decent images of Amy to work with :(

@Psykai that is a great skill to have! Your pic looks very nice! I have seen that person's work around for the background sketch; they are on Pixiv or whatever it's called.

I'm excited for SC6 art and wallpapers once the game is out and we get our hands on all the stuff! :DDD

I do art as a hobby :) The images themselves (the foreground and background) are not mine though (shoutout to whoever made the beautiful Amy and Raph sketch in the background) but the general composition, lighting, colour, etc. is.

So few decent images of Amy to work with :(

That is beautiful.

The game seems to be going quite a bit out of its way to reference Amy. (Raph speaking her name during matches and the like) but i fear the purpose of that is strictly to convey to the audience that she will not in fact be making this game in any capacity. They are more or less just telling us "We know, we haven't forgotten about Amy. She is here in spirit." I feel like this is the best we'll get as far as SC6 is concerned.

I do not like those color pairings.

Here's a couple of older ones I made a few years back with what images I could:
SCAmyGraphic001.jpg

SCAmyGraphic002-2.png

She's just so photogenic :)

That is beautiful.

The game seems to be going quite a bit out of its way to reference Amy. (Raph speaking her name during matches and the like) but i fear the purpose of that is strictly to convey to the audience that she will not in fact be making this game in any capacity. They are more or less just telling us "We know, we haven't forgotten about Amy. She is here in spirit." I feel like this is the best we'll get as far as SC6 is concerned.
Thank you ^_^

Yeah I agree. I have zero hope for her to be actually playable at any point. The best we can probably hope for is that she'll be in Raph's Soul Chronicle so we'll maybe get to see some nice art of her and if we're lucky maybe even a tiny bit of voice acting. Depends sort of what parts of his story they'll show though. Either way I'll be making an Amy CAS using his style like I did in SCV but it's not the same T_T lol

...don't some Lethal Hits have armor break as their special reward? It seems odd to me then that armor breakage would have no gameplay repercussions. It must do SOMETHING.

Back