Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

In mitsurgui's own story? I didn't know that :o
SOUL CALIBUR VI STORY MODE    MITSURUGI (First 8mins).jpg

So you saying you never had a match where the player spammed the re the whole time. Like I said it needs a limit and yeah some times it did pick for me cause I swear I pressed kicked and not guard a few times. Anyways making it casual is ok but adding gimmicks to it amakest the same time is eh. So you got RE then CE and then SC and let me add flashy UB attack which always been around as well as LA and GI. It was already casual friendly in my book without the flashy gimmicks and I swear if we get a virtua fighter 6 it better not take this path. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the game but it could had been done without all that. At the end of the day the casual still gonna lose online.
Some did but I sidestepped, used guard break attacks, beat them in the guessing game, or simply used a string that hit them out of it when they released the button. It's a non-issue.

One thing I noticed about Kayane's footage of her Tira gameplay, her SC color is actually the normal one, not the deep reddish purple normally reserved for characters that have some degree of malfestation or are otherwise coded to be evil (Kilik, Grøh, Azwel, Nightmare, Ivy, Astaroth).

Ok, obviously you're looking for a problem. i'll be your huckleberry.

There are a handful of people who have an opinion i might be willing to consider since their skill is above mine, you're not one of them. You're the weakest veteran in this series, i can't think of a single time you've defeated me and perhaps that's why you're always riding my jock. You're old, you were never good to begin with and your skills have diminished with time, at this point you're a novelty, an old man who plays video games but sucks, its kind of funny when you think about it.

No matter where i'm at, you always have to ride my nuts, you're not on my radar you pleb, cease to exist now.
You don't listen to Xeph. I dunno why you have such an unrealistic assessment of your skills or why nothing shakes your insane preconceptions of being great no matter the evidence.

I'd be offended if you weren't a relentless idiot. Dude with no placings at all acting like he's relevant.

Last edited:
If you think you're going to comeback on anyone thats skilled when they have RE in their backpocket, i don't like your chances..

So is this you playing here?

Cause it seems like comebacks get made including RE being beaten out for the final round ender. Sorry if it isn't but it does demonstrate you are wrong anyway, Xianghua makes a few comebacks despite the RE attempts through the match. I don't even think it is a great system but people are already really getting to grips with beating it out frequently.

Does anyone remember the name of the tournament a few months ago held in Japan with a good Mitsu player? But he never got to the final...

You don't listen to Xeph. I dunno why you have such an unrealistic assessment of your skills or why nothing shakes your insane preconceptions of being great no matter the evidence.

I'd be offended if you weren't a relentless idiot. Dude with no placings at all acting like he's relevant.
But i am greater than you. No need to go back and forth our previous battles are proof enough.

You're right, i haven't been to any tournaments, yet i still have fans like yourself who eternalize me. If i decide to play 6, you'll likely see me on the scene, make sure you're testosterone is as high in person as it is on 8wayrun, i'll respect you more if you have the nuts to tell me how you really feel in person. No need to continue this, lets not ruin a good thread, i'll sign an autograph for you another time.

If some of the attitudes I've seen here is in anyway an example of the behavior of only a small fraction of the hard core players it's no wonder there aren't enough of you that Project Soul feels comfortable enough to cater a game to your tastes. Is as bad as hard core raiders and what not.

One thing I noticed about Kayane's footage of her Tira gameplay, her SC color is actually the normal one, not the deep reddish purple normally reserved for characters that have some degree of malfestation or are otherwise coded to be evil (Kilik, Grøh, Azwel, Nightmare, Ivy, Astaroth).
Tira isn't evil

Holy moly that guy teabagging after getting 2 wins then get bodied 3 rounds straight was too funny.
Bodied, lol. Didn't know you can get bodied in a beta, playing a character you started using a day ago. We both tea bagged and messaged me after saying good game. All in the spirit of competition.

No, i'm not a sophy main, i was an Alpha and Sieg main in 5. I used Sophitia because I think her combat style is pure and thrives on making good reads, spacing, pressure and punishment, tools that will be necessaryat high level play. These things come with time and training, my wins didn't come from cheesing OP characters, my approach to the game has been one of learning, and winnijg every fight wasnt my goal for this beta if you didnt realize i took my foot off the gas after going up 2-0.

Random stabs is the play of a 10k player eh?
Pull up your evo video and show me high level play. Speaking of placement since you wanted to bring up my lack of tournament experience .. what majors have you placed at? 0? You loser, i hope you don't consider yourself a pro, we're not in the same league.

Back