Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

HURRY UP AND GET HERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

eb9b245bee99103b14ac14a4ab2b6416.png

I could be wrong but i do think Okubo said there's gonna be a free dlc pack, it was way back in some of Kayane's interview. If anyone remember this as well? can't check myself now.

I think he said it might be a possibility or something very vague to that effect with no specifics. Nothing more. For now, it's just a case of info getting lost in translation from one person to the next.

BOY what a first day ! I played hours and hours lol And I still didnt even touched Libra of Souls

Hell yeah.

I was immediately struck by how smooth it feels to play. It feels so 'free' and loose. Very non linear and open. It really feels amazing to play and gives me nostalgic vibes from the golden years of sc2/3.

On another note, did they change up some of the hit sound effects since the beta? Some of seigfrieds sword smashes make a really booming reverb like sound, feels so fucking epic as it echoes through the stage! Love it

You know.... it might be best that i dont know who some of these VAs are. I may or may not have had a slight urge to find and murder some of them as a form of retaliation for pissing me off while fighting their character in a match.

I've already made Setsuka with Groh's style and it's surprising how well it suits her, there are many of his slashing moves which fit her perfectly.

It's a highly detailed work in progress and once she's perfected I'll upload screenshots.

My copy was delivered to the house while i was at work. The first order of business later tonight when i play it will be to get Azwel in training to see what is what. Im on the fence about it. I dont care for him as a character but i am intrigued by his moveset from what i've seen on videos. So he might be CAS only for me.

Back