Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I just noticed something artwise: The right side of Siegfried's design has traces of Nightmare, indicating he's not rid of his corruption completely even after getting freed the first time: His armor still has dark blue spots here and there, his right arm has a blue-ish/dark corrupted look too.

Man, for all the shit one might want to throw at Project Soul they certainly took time to implement even the pettiest details.
Gee, It's like he's going to become Nightmare again in the future!

Tira is my main but I'm not really feeling her. Tried Azwel and Zas but still they feel off. So right now I'm just trying other characters and seeing what play style fits me. I like to rush down and overwhelm if that helps.

Talim?
Groh?

I'm looking into possible secondaries myself. Havent seen anyone really talk about Cervantes in a good while, nor have i seen him online. What is up with him? Did he lose or gain anything significant? Fun to play?

Tira is my main but I'm not really feeling her. Tried Azwel and Zas but still they feel off. So right now I'm just trying other characters and seeing what play style fits me. I like to rush down and overwhelm if that helps.
Why not Sophitia :sc1sop1:? She's quite fast and has a powerful stab (:2::3::6::B:) that can punish whiffs and unsafe moves.

Talim?
Groh?

I'm looking into possible secondaries myself. Havent seen anyone really talk about Cervantes in a good while, nor have i seen him online. What is up with him? Did he lose or gain anything significant? Fun to play?

i may dabble with groh. i haven't had time with cervantes maybe i'll switch it up and just strictly play him for a week or so. i think part of the reason is because im so familiar with tira that it makes it hard for me to venture and fit into another playstyle. like i rush down with her in SC5 but this time around i have to play more cautiously and its just not mixing well. =(
Why not Sophitia :sc1sop1:? She's quite fast and has a powerful stab (:2::3::6::B:) that can punish whiffs and unsafe moves.

haven't thought about her maybe i will.

alright so i'll do cervantes then sophita and see which one clicks

I just realized how ridiculous it is to exploit the input-reading AI since they seem to react to just about 90% of all moves by insta-guarding. Cheesed through the Lv. 70 Kilik fight just by spamming Soph's unblockable 8[A+B], coupled with a weapon that recovers soul gauge every 0.5 seconds and a food buff that recovers 60% of the health bar when soul charging. Feels great!

I wish they would just TELL us who is gonna be the next two characters

I don't even want or need a trailer... just TELL us who...
2B being a surprise worked really well and considering that a lot of the base game was leaked, I wouldn't be surprised if they want everything from now on to be a surprise.

Back