Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

i wonder how the sales are on the season pass though

a lot of the outside focus on soul calibur seems to be in CaS rather than on the actual fighting lol

I didn't purchase the season pass since I bought the PC version instead of the console version. Now that I know it runs fine on my PC, I plan to purchase the pass but haven't felt any rush to do it yet. I never really played Tira but for CAS, which I enjoy, I assume it would unlock her costume parts right away, but the remaining sets have yet to be released. Also kind of hoping they announce some more brutal fighting style characters for the pass.

I didn't purchase the season pass since I bought the PC version instead of the console version. Now that I know it runs fine on my PC, I plan to purchase the pass but haven't felt any rush to do it yet. I never really played Tira but for CAS, which I enjoy, I assume it would unlock her costume parts right away, but the remaining sets have yet to be released. Also kind of hoping they announce some more brutal fighting style characters for the pass.
Tira DLC does unlock Tira's costume parts in CAS right away. they carry the "Raven" label and are part of a Raven Set template.

I'm hoping this will also be the case for the other DLC characters, including 2B.

I also didn't purchase the season pass. I want to see at least one more classic SC character before I pull the trigger. If they do decide to go the Tekken 7 route and do an all guest character season pass, I'm not going to buy them sight unseen. On the flip side, I'll buy any classic SC character. Or new SC character for that matter.

I'm just afraid of accidentally buying Boruto or someone.

I also didn't purchase the season pass. I want to see at least one more classic SC character before I pull the trigger. If they do decide to go the Tekken 7 route and do an all guest character season pass, I'm not going to buy them sight unseen. On the flip side, I'll buy any classic SC character. Or new SC character for that matter.

One good thing about SCVI DLC is you can buy what you want and not pay for the whole season pass to get content you don't want.

Tira DLC does unlock Tira's costume parts in CAS right away. they carry the "Raven" label and are part of a Raven Set template.

I'm hoping this will also be the case for the other DLC characters, including 2B.
Cool, thanks! And agree about 2B. She could have some useful main costume parts.

Haha, yeah! It would be nice to know what is going to be included. Still fairly certain I will pick up the season pass this month or next.

SoulCalibur VI - 2B gameplay livestream reminder:

2B.png

Looking at that artwork, I REALLY hope her outfit can be for CaS. Females desperately need thigh boots.

Speaking of which, I'm curious about that snake statue structure in her art. It looks more like something from Nier: Gestalt or Drakengard, than Automata.
Is it not just an Ivy reference? That's what I took it as. I don't think it's representative of the aesthetic in any of the Taroverse games.

Back