Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm calling it. Cassie will share the same stage as Sophie a.k.a Shrine of Eurydice.

Anyways, since Amy's pretty much all but confirmed as DLC, thanks to the leak. I wonder if she'll get nerfed from SCIV so that she's on par with her Lost Swords variation, along with some new stuff being added here and there. By the way, I've never played Lost Swords. =\

Last edited:
Anyways, since Amy's pretty much all but confirmed as DLC, thanks to the leak. I wonder if she'll get nerfed from SCIV.
Here’s to hoping she does get toned down. It’d suck for Raphael if she ended up being superior to him....AGAIN!!!

Though, honestly I’d rather she not be in the game in general, but w/e plenty of statements about SC stuff are controversial already.

HOLY SHIT, I'm away for a couple of days and suddenly Amy's probable for SC6. It's like some freaky dream.

No way she is being toned down, rather quite the opposite if she's to stand a chance against this roster iteration.

If she truly is the 3rd character DLC, how long could the wait be? (EDIT: sorry, missed month speculation further up).

At the very least, Amy was trained to use the rapier in her left hand. I don't think it was said explicitly that she is left-handed. She might be ambidextrous, but was trained left-handed to mimic Raphael when she was learning his style.

that Ivy would be the only member of the cast still living by the time 2B came into existence
:sc3zas1:

I really don't think they choosed Ivy for the sake of making sense...It's more, you know, about
0d1.jpg

At the very least, Amy was trained to use the rapier in her left hand. I don't think it was said explicitly that she is left-handed. She might be ambidextrous, but was trained left-handed to mimic Raphael when she was learning his style.
I see, thanks.

would be nice if she's right handed in this one, cuz I really do want a right handed rapier style for CAS.

Cool, I admit I was wrong about Hwang, but I'm happy to be right about Amy and Cass.

Cassandra i.m.o is much more fun to play than Sophitia.

Cass has a more aggressive playstyle with her own attacks (mostly shieldbashes and kicks) and different f.data.
However, Sophi's much better at GI's, she can GI with her 6A, 6B, and 6A+B, and is arguably better at whiff punishing her opponents with TAS and AS attacks.
While Cass has throws against crouched opponents, Cass can't TAS, but she has her own stance with unique attacks: TW and can AS with different attacks too.

Amy has her own attacks, also with different f.data and 4 unique stances: AmS, BP, CrF, LP since SoulCalibur IV
I'm glad they'll back !
1539221816896.jpg1539461412430.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just keeping loosing again and again today lmao, dunno if it's because of Ivy nerfs or that i've been playing a lot (or almost only) RDR2 recently lol

Also i asked before, and i'll ask again in case no one seen my com, did they say if they have any plans to add FT in casual matches?

Cool, I admit I was wrong about Hwang, but I'm happy to be right about Amy and Cass.
What would be pretty cool, if overly optimistic, would be if Hwang and Lizardman still made it in as free updates, much like the few pieces of customization equipment silently pushed out with the prepatch for 2B, if Lizardman came bundled with the prepatch for Cassandra and Hwang came bundled with the prepatch for Amy.

So, judging by Talim's story in Soul Chronicle, should we expect both Cassandra and Amy's stories to be listed really far in the timeline? =\

Back