Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Very interesting information on Amy's release date!
It basically goes against my earlier predictions, so it's time to rethink what's exactly going on here!

CaS Pack 01 has been released February 19th, Amy is to be released March 26th, that is a 5 weeks gap between the two. Lets assume 5 weeks is indeed the new standard for the rest of Season 1 going forward. That means CaS Pack 02 will be released April 30th, while Cassandra will be released June 4th.
So what's gonna happen near June 4th? E3 2019 starting June 11th!
Now I predict Season 02 to be announced at E3.
Maybe a joined announcement on stage with another team responsible for Season 02 guest character (Okubo and Itsuno showing off new DMC5 DLC and Dante DLC for SC6 together, what a dream scenario!)

Very interesting information on Amy's release date!
It basically goes against my earlier predictions, so it's time to rethink what's exactly going on here!

CaS Pack 01 has been released February 19th, Amy is to be released March 26th, that is a 5 weeks gap between the two. Lets assume 5 weeks is indeed the new standard for the rest of Season 1 going forward. That means CaS Pack 02 will be released April 30th, while Cassandra will be released June 4th.
So what's gonna happen near June 4th? E3 2019 starting June 11th!
Now I predict Season 02 to be announced at E3.
Maybe a joined announcement on stage with another team responsible for Season 02 guest character (Okubo and Itsuno showing off new DMC5 DLC and Dante DLC for SC6 together, what a dream scenario!)
The despair and disappointment I see in this one's future... is like the moon, red like wine. :sc5vio1:

The despair and disappointment I see in this one's future... is like the moon, red like wine. :sc5vio1:
Jokes aside, my joined Okubo/Itsuno on stage presentation dream might be a pie in the sky scenario, but I think at least some kind of E3 Season 2 announcement is a pretty realistic prediction at his point.

Jokes aside, my joined Okubo/Itsuno on stage presentation dream might be a pie in the sky scenario, but I think at least some kind of E3 Season 2 announcement is a pretty realistic prediction at his point.
Perhaps, if the March 26th date is accurate, at least. I'm still on standby about whether or not it's official, not until I hear it from Bandai Namco. I'm willing to believe it, but I won't say it's set in stone just yet. We'll see. If Amy does actually come out this month, then expectations being altered is maybe more realistic, but in the end, we may still yet be on the original timeline.

I would still put the announcement to be at EVO Because that’s where all the fighting game stuff is that. Just makes a lot of sense to announce it there. But I do hope the five weeks is the standard for the DLC beats two months that’s for sure.

I keep on repeating myself but I tend to do that often - dividing community by CaS and non CaS would be disastrous, especially for Steam community which already is minuscule

Maybe you're right that was something that should've done since day 1, i'm just saying for me i'd rather only fight VS SC characters, bonus characters or CaS character could be OK for some other bonus modes and cie but for the main modes it should (if not must) be original characters only, aren't those characters one of the main thing if not the main that made this game and series? or any other fighting game in general? Keep on fighting those CaS almost sometimes make you forget what made you like SC in the first place, just my opinion and that's how i feel about it personally.

I would still put the announcement to be at EVO Because that’s where all the fighting game stuff is that. Just makes a lot of sense to announce it there. But I do hope the five weeks is the standard for the DLC beats two months that’s for sure.

Hope it will be before so Evo will be for S2 reveal, august is still quite far so Cassie maybe between April and July.

Last edited:
Maybe you're right that was something that should've done since day 1, i'm just saying for me i'd rather only fight VS SC characters, bonus characters or CaS character could be OK for some other bonus modes and cie but for the main modes it should (if not must) be original characters only, aren't those characters one of the main thing if not the main that made this game and series? or any other fighting game in general? Keep on fighting those CaS almost sometimes make you forget what made you like SC in the first place, just my opinion and that's how i feel about it personally.

Hope it will be before so Evo will be for S2 reveal, august is still quite far so Cassie maybe between April and July.
OR and maybe I'm crazy for this idea, but maybe, just maybe, CaS in ranked could be defaulted to the normal size of the original character and lose any adjustments due to size. Bam, no more hit box issue and CaS can still exists, albeit with size adjustments where necessary.

OR and maybe I'm crazy for this idea, but maybe, just maybe, CaS in ranked could be defaulted to the normal size of the original character and lose any adjustments due to size. Bam, no more hit box issue and CaS can still exists, albeit with size adjustments where necessary.

I just don't want to fight against some character EDIT sh1t, no disrespect for those who like this and i can say that there are a lot of outstanding created characters out there that i applaud (and of course a lot of other awful ones lol), and it may be sometimes fun but i just think it should not take the main spot in the game, i just prefer the games in general in their normal original look and state, i've played SC2 for a while even years after its release and it still didn't lost the fun of it even more than 15 years later while it didn't need some character edit stuff and cie, that's just not my thing, and i say it already maybe that's just me( and some minority?) i don't know i've seen a lot of people lost their shiet and were excited over a Mod that replace Mr.X with Thomas the train in RE2 Remake, and i'm here like "Oh my god get that BS out of my field of view"

Back