Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

If they were planning the barbarian woman then I'd suspect we'd get her sometime. I mean, if this was something they were going to make, it just sounds like they'd save her for something.

Not against Lyla, but I'm intrigued by the barbarian concept more.

Unrelated note, but why hasn't the Nier stage been added to Ranked rotation? It should've been done right away, but here were are five months later and we don't have it. With how low the stages are, I feel like getting this in would've been common sense.

I forgot to specify for a future title in the series. Mysterious, dangerous, seductive, she can interact with any character..
female-assassin-video-games-guild-wars-8S4S.jpg

(I have no idea what game it is, but I liked that design.)
It's Nika, an assassin from Guild Wars Factions ^^

I agree but only until legacy characters between SB and SC4 return. I want Li Long back, give him a proper return for once.
Nah, we have enough guests honestly. Would rather they focus on the other missing cast also instead of just making it like an MK X/ Injustice 2 2.0.

I liked Algol in SC IV. Wouldn't mind him being a DLC but I really really wish for Hilde. While guest characters are okay, I think 2 guests are enough.
The thing with those two is that they both were in games that weren't well recieved. They both debuted in SCIV that had some slow gameplay and they returned in SCV which many hated for some questionable decisions.

They may have a hard time coming back.

Though, I feel that Hilde was well recieved out of the two and Algol not so much. I do hope they both return and what helps them for coming back is their fighting styles and their relevance in the story. Though I do have a fondness for Hilde she is awesome with a cool weapon. So yeah I hope she returns.

Last edited:
Here's something to get your hopes up for nothing!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the CAS B Creation Set will be either announced or released on May 13

basing it solely on the the steam depot update. Amy's depot was "updated" and then she released 2 weeks later. The Cas B pack was "updated" on April 29th and May 13th is 2 weeks later

Here's something to get your hopes up for nothing!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the CAS B Creation Set will be either announced or released on May 13

basing it solely on the the steam depot update. Amy's depot was "updated" and then she released 2 weeks later. The Cas B pack was "updated" on April 29th and May 13th is 2 weeks later
The first CAS item pack DLC was also updated the same time as B (and it was just to add a steam store tag for a specific language), so I don't think that means anything.

One thing I'm curious about is if they'll announce CAS item pack 2 and Cassandra the same way they announced item pack 1 and Amy, as those were revealed at the same time if I recall (well, in true Namco fashion they accidentally leaked screenshots of item pack 1 days early, but the timing was so close to Amy's reveal that I assume they were supposed to be revealed on the same day).

Are there any major SC6 tournaments in May? I wonder when we can realistically expect to see a Cassandra announcement.

Are there any major SC6 tournaments in May? I wonder when we can realistically expect to see a Cassandra announcement.
As far as I’m aware there’s only Texas Showdown. Not sure how big that is compared to other tournaments, but last year it had a demo for SC6 and a pre-release tournament.

As far as I’m aware there’s only Texas Showdown. Not sure how big that is compared to other tournaments, but last year it had a demo for SC6 and a pre-release tournament.
It is going to be very stacked in terms of competitors (I'll be there!) but I doubt there will be any announcement.

I wouldn't say abuse, this is more about young naive people sacrificing their bottom end at the idealistic chance that they will get a full time job at a famous gaming company. What's more accurate is that the gaming industry is cutthroat due to so many people desperately trying to get on the ladder as it's the in thing. I don't feel sorry for these young people because it's a life lesson as I had to endure for my apprenticeship, you never forget it and you become more cautious to not fall into that trap again. If you really want to rise in the ranks in the gaming industry you've got to do stuff that's exceptional that stands out from the crowd but good luck with that because even that is ridiculously difficult to breakthrough.

I really hope the Cass reveal is this month, but if not we could see it at E3.

I mean its rather baseless of me, but I like to imagine that season 2 will be confirmed at E3 with Cassandra and armor this month being revealed at the very least. I would at the least say its a good approach so as to make it apparent the game has much more content coming.

Though, I just think I'm being ridiculously hopeful. The only reason I slightly believe this is that Cassandra already has some files in the game if I recall.

Back