Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Even when it comes to ingame model it's still the best imo, even if graphics weren't as high as today but her face model in SC2 was the peak of all imo.

1534047525989.jpg

For me it's made worse that Taki also has her best alt costumes in this game, 2P is great but her 3P is incredible.

BTW did you screen capture this? Is so can you capture Taki in her alts in this pose as well as Ivy in her red dress please as those are some of my favourites costumes in the entire series.

For me it's made worse that Taki also has her best alt costumes in this game, 2P is great but her 3P is incredible.

BTW did you screen capture this? Is so can you capture Taki in her alts in this pose as well as Ivy in her red dress please as those are some of my favourites costumes in the entire series.

Nope just find it by googlin' her

Still by googling here others outfits (no Hi res for those tho)

latest
c_taki_3p-jpg.47748

Had this one on my Desk since then since i tried to replicate it in CaS:

R3jrDf6.jpg

I personally still prefer Ivy's 1P tho in general (outside of SC4), she looks more sexy and menacing in her sexy dominatrix costumes and that's just GodLike. But her 3P is my second favorite alt, SC1 1P being Number 1 alt.

Discovering Ivy in Soul Calibur 2 was such over outstanding, never felt that way for any fighting game character except Steve in Tekken 4.

Would be really great if SC6 manage in some way to get more alternate outfits like older games.

That would make no sense. EVO Japan will be all about Hoahmaru.

Also, looks like we're getting a 'behind the scenes' look at the development of SCVI as well as the DLC.
It seems like's it'll just be an article, but I hope it's a video showing what went on throughout the development and release of this game. That would be neat.

I think it would be a great time to tease Setsuka, even just her fanart at the end of the Haohmaru's trailer, and along all the SP2 DLC.
Because I don't know when and where she can be announced though. March/April maybe?

I'm hella lazy and on vacation and literally spent a few of those vacation days reformatting this site's wiki. I'll look at the interview later. lol

BTW, if anyone wants to add the characters' SC6 bios to the wiki, that'd be cool. I don't know if it's super necessary given that it's a retread, though. Just to give the appearance of being current maybe.

Noctis is a mistake.
The only saving grace would be using him as an exclusive training dummy to show off combos.

Secondly, how can the tweeter that Harada replied to, be so ignorant as to not realize that 2B was available in another game (also Namco Bandai) for well over a year. Granted maybe they want to play 2B in both Soul Calibur and Tekken.
Its akin to someone tweeting to Project Soul to "give us Noctis"....
Man I gagged a bit.

Back