Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

this video was published on 2 April meaning there that it could have been made after the patch dropped even then, the only legit proof we could get is a video made b4 30 March but even in those circumstances it can be easily be faked.
It's not faked. I found the same thing in version 2.05's memory. Here's my image from about a week ago:
HxD_iMU21tsQgA.jpg

I also want to clarify that, while this info was present in 2.05 (and possibly further back), the files mentioned in Avoiding the Puddle's article were not added until patch 2.10.

I’ve literally just logged in just to ask the same question. LOL

it’s is such a waste if not, no one that I know plays and loves Soulcalibur like do so I don’t get much offline play at all.
So I hardly ever see 2B’s stage unless it’s YouTube.

they need to fix that.

Yes it needs to be fixed, but are they even aware its broken? I just paid for DLC9 and I really only play offline single player modes, so no Haohmaru stage in arcade or Libra of Souls sucks balls

So Li Long has been completely regulated to a bonus character hex number. I shouldn't be surprised seeing as Soul Blade is a very different entry compared to the Calibur series. If he was in SC1 like Hwang is, then he would have had a number next to him or the number where Maxi is.

Since they haven't used 051 for the main roster they can still use that for Li Long in the long shot that hes in Season 3

So Li Long has been completely regulated to a bonus character hex number. I shouldn't be surprised seeing as Soul Blade is a very different entry compared to the Calibur series. If he was in SC1 like Hwang is, then he would have had a number next to him or the number where Maxi is.
Li Long does have a different hex number in SC3:AE though; he's 01e in that game. Likewise, Hwang's ID is reverted back to 009 in AE as opposed to 044 in the console version of SC3.

So it seems like the only standard character who has kept their 'bonus' ID is Amy.

Li Long does have a different hex number in SC3:AE though; he's 01e in that game. Likewise, Hwang's ID is reverted back to 009 in AE as opposed to 044 in the console version of SC3.

So it seems like the only standard character who has kept their 'bonus' ID is Amy.

how do you find hex data for SC3AE or well any non pc calibur game?

how do you find hex data for SC3AE or well any non pc calibur game?
If you did Gameshark or Codebreaker or the like on PS1/PS2, the codes are in hex also, like the character modifier code to play as Inferno in II or Night Terror in III, you could also just use the normal case with their hex codes. As has been mentioned, they’ve kept the same hex codes for the whole series mostly.

what is your music settings for each stage?
I was going to chime in with my answer to this question, but I just now got SoulCalibur VI booted up tonight since the update, been busy playing Yakuza 0. Still am, but I took a break to give Haohmaru a swing and toss together that Setsuka I posted in the shitposting thread so that when I do play, I can play with Haohmaru's style without having to use Haohmaru. But anyway:

Shrine of Eurydice - Afterglow: A Silent Prayer
Ostrheinsburg Castle - Reign of Doom
Windswept Plains - Recollect Continent
Astral Chaos - Thanatos
Kunpaetku Temple - Spark of Fate
Master Swordsman's Cave - Samsara: The Wheel of Eternity
Indian Port - Halcyon Harbor
Snow-Capped Showdown - The Nameless Ordeal
Sunken Desert Ruins - Beyond the Horizon -Arrange-
Cursed Moonlit Woods - Dance of the Oracle
Replica Kaer Morhen - Through the Jaws of Death
City Ruins - The Evil Moon
Silver Wolves' Haven - Blood Thirst Concerto
Master Swordsman's Cave II - Confrontation -Arrange-
Grand Labyrinth - Labyrinth of Moonlight -Arrange-
Gairyu Isle - Tune of the Man - Dual Soul

I haven't changed Gairyu Isle yet, though I probably might will later. I played on Geralt's and 2B's stages with their respective music for a time before changing them to something I liked better (also waiting for the songs I wanted to use come out, for a lot of these). I listened to the new song for the new Master Swordsman's Cave II, but like the new song from Grand Labyrinth from the last update, I'm just not really a huge fan of it, so I picked a classic track that fits the stage instead The new walls around the edges remind me of Lakeside Coliseum, so Confrontation now has a home. I kind of wonder what I'll end up replacing Tune of the Man with, if I do.

You think it’s possible that a Final Fantasy 7 character could be a possible bonus character because the game has released? I would think SquareEnix wouldn’t want say, Cloud to come out earlier because the combat hadn’t been released yet.

what is your music settings for each stage?
Shrine of Eurydice: Under a Pledge
Ostrheinsburg Castle: Lineage of Destiny
Windswept Plains: Sleepless: An Untamed Beast
Astral Chaos: The Evil Flame
Kunpaetku Temple: Bred from the Gap
MSC Azure Horizon: The New Legend
Indian Port: Sail Over the Storm
Snow capped Showdown: Glacial Colosseum
Sunken Desert Ruins: Beyond the Horizon
Cursed Moonlit Woods: Blood Thirst Concerto
Replica Kaer Morhen: Till Fate Writes My Epitaph
City Ruins: In the Name of Father
Silver Wolves’ Haven: Tempered Soul
MSC Wicked Depths: A High Spirited Tiger
Grand Labyrinth: Samsara The Wheel of Eternity
Gaiety Isle: Tune of the Man ( this is my favorite song)

Back