The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why most competitive players don't like CaS (or care about it).
I ve noticed that Too, and its TRue, Most serious players dont like CAS. there could be many reasons for it, but some main reasons came to my maind right now.

1-CAS, is vulnerable to an unreliable hitbox, and Combo inconsistency

2-the looks also contribute into recognizing paterns easier and faster, and if you have a CAS
it could make slower your moves recognition as well as patterns recognition.

3-If You are a serious player, You would be more likely to stand for tournaments scenaries, so You would want to BE training with the same conditions you will face in a tournament, than means, the more aspects in your training remain intact for the battle, the more chances you would have to stay in control and perform well in a tournament.

^Mostly hitbox and range issues e.g. while I can use a Yoshi DNK on a 4-sized model after a:B+K, I cannot do the same with a vanilla Mitsu. And the fact that you don't want jokers with raccoon tail penises or 3X wind god drums blocking your view while you try to fathom your opposition's gameplay.

Does anyone have the Japanese versions of it yet? I'm curious about what kind of conflicts this stuff has
awesomen.gif

Those thumbnails found in the DLC doesn't necessarily indicate finished content. You should view it as a teaser of stuff to come eventually, not something to be released in the next update.

You are correct sir.
a peek behind the curtain if you will.
as bummed as i was not to have my skeleton.
I'm still grateful to know its coming.
BTW thx for being so cool and sharing the images with us.

Lmao, all this stuff sucks. I won't be buying any of it.​
When is the next regular character equipment pack coming out, then? Since it's obviously not coming out now.​

I'll still buy whats coming, just wish it were actually available to buy. Going to color that Klonoa doll brown and stick it on my Queen's Blade Nowa's shoulder to pass for her monkey.
Nowa.jpg

I'm buying it all. Idk, but I have been able to use damn near all of what I have bought. Made the one pice suits into two pieces. I'm sure I can use this stuff.

Reactions: Sha
Fireman and gas mask? Guess they're only good if I wanted to make Pyro, but no thanks.

Still very upset and disappointed that you can't change the blue from Pat's P2 shirt nor add any patterns to it, it would've made a decent SC3 P2 Siegfried :(
(That's beside being disappointed that Omega Pyrrah's hand gets destroyed as well as that you can't hide her skirt beneath a fauld).

Why's that? I'll take the mask off and the goggles will be removed but then I can use that space for something else. However I think I will use the gas mask differently. Continue my military look with her but use it on another outfit.

ED=dit: And I get you were j/k so if I come off like a jerk it's just because I am. But I'm trying to be better about it. XD So, sorry.

Reactions: Sha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back