[United Kingdom] UK Offline Sessions

Soul Calibur IV First UK Ranking Battles

london O.o thats a bit of a treak for me :( i would love to get to play real people

london O.o thats a bit of a treak for me :( i would love to get to play real people

that really sucks but on the other hand every few months we have events and fixtures of game torniments that run down here

if you have a group of friends that play fighting games proffesionaly its a good place to be with alot of well known faces , it normaly takes place in london

games that are played

SF IV
guilty gear AC
Soul Calibur
SF Alpha 3
KOF
BlazBlue
Super Smash Brothers Brawl -Melee

and the best of the rest

I'm really interested, but cash is tight at the moment seeing as we're looking to move house. We're paying a fortune out in legal fees and what-not.
April may be a bit too soon for me, but I'm sure I can make one at a later date.
Keep us posted on the April meet and I'll see how much it'll potentially cost me to get down there and stay.

alright ok well seeing how its hard for you and if its hard for anyone else BUT they can make a later date i will push the date and everything forward for you guys if this seems to be the case am trying to make everyone as happy as possible but i dont wanna keep it back for to long the latest it will be pushed back is the 20th of april

is that ok with anyone thats intrested ?
am gonna be online abit later if you want to talk about it over a few games am all for it

i dont know anyone like me that would try to play on a competieve level, most of my friends arent really in to fighters, or computers in general, i tried at xmas saying how SCIV is great anyone wanna have a get together and play and none were interested, kinda blows. i really want to play offline venues but its like pissing in the wind unless i travel 200+miles (and in my car thats about £60 alone) i cant afford anywhere near that in my current situation and i cant see that getting better in the near or distant future. its too much just for a day of offline gaming.

Hey, I'm from UK. Bout an hour from Manchester. Add me and hit me up a message if you want a battle. I kinda suck though. xD

Sorry, forgot to mention I'm not at my home till tommorow, so don't have the PS3 with me. I'll send you a message tommorow afternoon when I'm online. =]

Is there still SC4 players in London? I play every thursday with Widat and few others. Can do some sessions at my place if some of you are still playing. Also, OneNight let me know if you wanna come and when the RB will happen.

Cheers

David's

From near Manchester. Hit me up on LIVE, if you want a game.

~CalamitySymphony

Hi Calamity, I ll add you as soon as I have the chance to play. See you there...

~CalamitySymphony

Didn't know that there were good players in Manchester. You should come to SVB 2009 in september, would be better to play offline.

Great Ivy hope to play u soon offline as online means fuck all.

Lol. Good Games Davids. Need to play again sometime, because I honestly thought I was quite good at SCIV, although I didn't get completely owned, I do think I need to up my game a little. I also need to stop getting mesmerised by the stance dancing. :P

Yo guys, looking for some people to play with a GOOD connection lol, just send me an invite sometime, you could get some practise fighting against a nightmare as well, willing to meet up if your near hertfordshire area, peace!

Back