Im pretty consistant with it now.
some of the most useful applications include:
Mitsu:
ch 33K 1A
ch B+K(and variations) 1A

Yoshimitsu:
a:B+K juggle - 66A+B

Tira 4K 1A

Natsu 66AB 4A+B (for chars who cannot side-ukemi this normally or just want a guaranteed escape from 2A+B bomb)

Algol
1A CE
6KK CE (for chars who cannot ukemi it normally)
will NOT work on 66B CE, 22A CE and 11AB CE

NM
ch 6K 1A
44A 1A
ch 66A 1A

aPat 2aBE assortment of traps

etc etc , this is no harder than JU in SC4
there are japanese vids outthere some of them do it too.

You can only JG if ukemi trap relaunches.
For situation hard to figure out wheather its a relaunch or combo you can watch out for CH flash, if CH happen means its a true combo, so wont work on Pat 66B 66B+K sadly.

edit: I just re-read what I've posted and had to fix it. Relaunch is just an easy option to stop possibility to JG. For example astaroth 66kA+B+K, 2A - last hit can be JG'ed even though there is no relaunch.

Check out my viola combo video its nothing special but i think its pretty good for my first try.
idk whats up with the audip

You may post all videos related to Viola game-play here in this thread. Since this thread is expected to go on and on, what I will do is consolidate all of each week's videos into this first post (links only to the videos, no full video embedding). Discussions can take place for videos as they are put up, while the consolidation shows you the week's videos that were posted since the last update.

I hope this system will work well. In this case, you can check out any possible videos you missed and then continue your discussion as a post. Please do however, link to the video in question (or at least, the post where the video was shown), though usually discussion by that time has moved to the new videos that are being posted, depending on the number of videos being put up on a weekly basis I mean.

Now there may be new players who have captured videos of their own game-play and want comments and feedback. Such videos and their discussion are also welcome in this thread. So the more experienced Viola players are encouraged to help out with new players in this aspect as well. After all, our aim here is to improve Viola game-play, and any help/support that can be given might serve as a foundation for future possible Viola discoveries or great Viola players.

There is a previous video thread created by Mage for pre-launch video discussion. It is now locked but will be kept around for references.

Weekly Videos (Launch - 5th February 2012)

Destinizish's Day 1 Viola Combo Video
Destinizish's Day 2 Viola Combo Video
Partisan (Patroklos) vs. Destinizish (Viola)

DevilDigimon (Ivy) vs. Destinizish (Viola)
BLINDRAVEN X (Viola) vs. sousuhi (Mitsurugi), misohiro (Cervantes), GUREN NISHOBA (Raphael)
Fuzzieviking's Match Vids (feedback request)
Defconnexion (Leixia) vs. Bebop (Viola) (feedback request)
Swinky15 (Xiba) vs. Bebop (Viola) (feedback request)
404Star's Commentary (Viola vs. various)

This was the Grand finals for Sc5 at the Tekken Arena Tournament this past saturday in Houston. It's me vs Lil majin. I would appreciate any feedback on what I need to improve on. After watching it myself I see a lot of room for improvement. Thanks everyone :)

This was the Grand finals for Sc5 at the Tekken Arena Tournament this past saturday in Houston. It's me vs Lil majin. I would appreciate any feedback on what I need to improve on. After watching it myself I see a lot of room for improvement. Thanks everyone :)

Don't have time to watch all of the vids but I was presently surprised by some of the stuff I just saw. Definitely much more solid than a lot of the people who think they're bosses here (at 8wr). Just a couple things I'll mention:

First, I think you should work on your wakeup game. You took wind of it sometimes but you let your opponent stay up the ground (and subsequently get up) for free quite a few times. You play Viola; your opponent should never want to stay on the ground unless they're trying to get away from you.

Second, you play solid at times but sometimes it seems like you lose your composure. Like in the first match, you were playing really well the first round and then, when your opponent gotta a few reads (not big ones either) on you, you changed your tune quite a bit. Just keep that confidence rolling.

Thirdly, sort of building up on the second, it seems like you go on autopilot at times. It's weird because you'll be playing solid one moment and then simply go on autopilot the next. Just stay solid. The 3rd round of the second match was really bad because of this.

I'll try to watch the rest of the vid later this week but I'm unbelievably busy with school so no promises. =(

Don't have time to watch all of the vids but I was presently surprised by some of the stuff I just saw. Definitely much more solid than a lot of the people who think they're bosses here (at 8wr). Just a couple things I'll mention:

First, I think you should work on your wakeup game. You took wind of it sometimes but you let your opponent stay up the ground (and subsequently get up) for free quite a few times. You play Viola; your opponent should never want to stay on the ground unless they're trying to get away from you.

Second, you play solid at times but sometimes it seems like you lose your composure. Like in the first match, you were playing really well the first round and then, when your opponent gotta a few reads (not big ones either) on you, you changed your tune quite a bit. Just keep that confidence rolling.

Thirdly, sort of building up on the second, it seems like you go on autopilot at times. It's weird because you'll be playing solid one moment and then simply go on autopilot the next. Just stay solid. The 3rd round of the second match was really bad because of this.

I'll try to watch the rest of the vid later this week but I'm unbelievably busy with school so no promises. =(
Wow I never expected to get words of wisdom from such a amazing Viola player like you LP! I let the Tournament nerves get the best of me. It was my first time playing in a grand final at a decent size gathering here in Texas and was nervous and excited at the same time. I'll be looking forward to hearing the rest of your advice when you get the time! And before you see it later I was embarrassingly free to the Pirates 1A B :(

I don't even know if I'm doing this right or not, but here goes. Viola vs Nightmare in GC

I love using Viola, she's so much fun. Any advice would be appreciated, don't hold anything back!

IMO you spend to much time without your orb, because of NM rabid ways, playing without orb limis you as you succumb to the cons of lack of range and slower 6a+B, and it seems you dont know this MU well enough to sneak a 3b in.
2k more, play with orb, and punish wherever.
Try not to use moves like 6B+K ORB unless you are certain 1st hit will connect,

Back