Weekly Famitsu Reveals Soulcalibur: Lost Swords

• Admin
So if you guys remember, back in July, Namco-Bandai registered a trademark for "Soulcalibur: Lost Swords". A week later, they wrapped up their Comic-con panel, and revealed absolutely nothing about the upcoming title. Well as of this week, the title has been officially revealed in Weekly Famitsu.

According to Gematsu, Soulcalibur: Lost Swords will be a Playstation 3 exclusive free-to-play game in the vein of Tekken Revolution. If its similar to their other F2P titles, the game will be "time-limited" where players must purchase tokens in order to continue playing the game beyond its initial demo hours. Not much more is known about the title, but it will most likely be a slightly modified version of Soulcalibur V.

SC-Lost-Swords-PS3-Ann.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I'm very sad, because Soul Calibur Lost Swords will not come too for the Xbox 360 owners.... this is so unfair... pfffff.... :( :( :(

Curious to see if they addressed any of Siegfried's whiffing problems in SC LS, despite it not even being a game meant to be played competitively (hence it'll be a bug vs a balance issue)

Curious to see if they addressed any of Siegfried's whiffing problems in SC LS, despite it not even being a game meant to be played competitively (hence it'll be a bug vs a balance issue)
The temple of Whifffried shall not be desecrated.
All souls must whiff on their path in the wheel of life.

Yea, may our hitboxes shrink forever and ever,
may Whifffried grant us His eternal blessings,
and release our hatred into the air.
Amen.

Just watched the TGS stream. It seems to have some sort of elemental thing going on, light, dark, fire, water and wind (or whatever the green is supposed to be). Also, they revealed that Sophita will be in it. And they used the old Project Soul logo.

Last edited:
Sophitia is there and she looks like SCIV but Siegfried and Mitsurugi looks 17 years older like SCV, but the older logo makes me think that is about the past, but look like SCV... my head hurts.

LINK! to the archive please

Maybe if we are lucky it will be like soul calibur Legengs >_>
please no!

Sophitia confirmed. =)
Sophitia.jpg
I swear I saw this lady somewhere before.... hrmm I remember! Warriors Orochi 3!

7. I guess Nightmare is back, but who else is in?
8. Did they just retcon the new Project Soul logo for the old one?

Number 7 answers number 8. Soul Calibur wouldn't be soul calibur without the iconic soul calibur hell-knight with the giant living sword back.

Live streams

3 Viewers
LadyKaliMari
LadyKaliMari
Friday Night Gaming |ENG/ 18+| ENVtuber |!discord
2 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
Back after a few hours (PC)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members