What Soul Calibur Character Are You Most Like?

eagles4life10

[09] Warrior
As in your personality, style and just the way you are as a person.. For me its like Yun-Seong/Nightmare combined.

^I would not want to hang out with you...

Me? Voldo...

Edit: Actually, considering I'm a teenager, maybe Tira (emoemoemomoodswings).

Setsuka.... She hates Mitsurugi, I hate Mitsurugi, we were made for each other.

Hum... that's a hard question... ... ... Zasalamel + Setsuka Humble in victory, yet gonna walk whole world just for a rematch!

Actually... nobody can pick up Nightmare... SINCE HE IS A SWORD! a sword who's the freakin incarnation of awesomeness

This is going to sound stupid, but oh well... I would say Yoshimitsu because of two things: 1). I once rode in a helicopter around the bay area and 2). I occassionally make up random Japanese dialogue that Yoshimitsu could of used besides Namu or Shekisoku seku XB.

This is going to sound stupid, but oh well... I would say Yoshimitsu because of two things: 1). I would rode in a helicopter around the bay area and 2). I occassionally make up random Japanese dialogue that Yoshimitsu could of used besides Namu or Shekisoku seku XB.
lol, good stuff.

For the people that said liz, do u guys crawl around the street hissing at people and making weird noises with ur throats? I would not hang out with u people lol...and i would be a Siegfried with some yoshi in there too

I think I'm a mix of kilik and Apprentice. I can relate to kilik in that he goes through a lotta crap on his own, but I have the attitude of apprentice.

Back