Worst Move on SC4

Yeah, and good players can block the first two hits and GI the third (ahem, Ramon or Mister-I-like-to-GI-everything). But I still think Seong's Crushing Long Blade (9A+B) is the absolute worst. Your opponent has about a whole year to step it.

Edit: On second thought, 6A+B does work the soul gauge real nice on block.
lol WTF HOW AM I BROUGHT IN THIS!

No, its -11 on block.

From what I can tell, the moves listed here are pretty much all lame, since they have very specific applications and/or they're easily dealt with. That said, Mina's 6A+B is definitely a joke. You can block the the third hit on CH...

Oh, my bad. I heard that it was neutral on block, but I guess I misheard. Still not completely useless.

Yeah, and good players can block the first two hits and GI the third (ahem, Ramon or Mister-I-like-to-GI-everything). But I still think Seong's Crushing Long Blade (9A+B) is the absolute worst. Your opponent has about a whole year to step it.

Edit: On second thought, 6A+B does work the soul gauge real nice on block.

Well, at least you can cancel 9A+B, or change it to the GC. There's at least the potential for it to be useful.

Even if 6A+B does decent SG damage, you can GI the last hit every single time. I wouldn't be surprised if you can GI the last hit after being hit by the first two. It doesn't even have as much range as the Kilik version. There are a couple of really, really situational combos you can use it in, but that's about it. I wish Namco would just take it out of her movelist, or bring back the cancel.

6A+B works alright in wall combos. It's not a good move, and it's unbearably inconsistent, but it does good damage.

9A+B is a worse move, IMO, along with its near worthless options. But it least it does a lot of damage, I guess. Honorable mention goes to 1K, which has always been a terrible move.

I wish Namco would stop being obsessed with Kilik and making him steal so much of Mina's moveset. Even moves like her 2B+K doesn't have its cancel now. Mina was here first dammit!
icon10.gif

They should just replace her current 6A+B with her old A+B or 2A+B, at least if it was up to me
icon7.gif

Well if thats the case, my bad. It just goes to show how much I use that move in SCIV...

Nightmare's Dropkick 44K. Has no tracking, is HORRIBLE on block, and can be seen from a mile away.

I wish Namco would stop being obsessed with Kilik and making him steal so much of Mina's moveset.

well technically, Mi-Na studied under Edgemaster, who was part of the Ling-Sheng-Su temple... and didn't finish her training...

well technically, Mi-Na studied under Edgemaster, who was part of the Ling-Sheng-Su temple... and didn't finish her training...

Yeah, but Mina came before Kilik, and they both shared a lot of moves in SC1. Lol, she lost many of her moves to Kilik after training under Edgemaster.

I wish Namco would stop being obsessed with Kilik and making him steal so much of Mina's moveset. Even moves like her 2B+K doesn't have its cancel now. Mina was here first dammit!

Mina was also markedly different in Soul Edge/Blade. As soon as Kilik shows up in SC, that's when she got a ton of Kilik moves. So technically, Mina ripped off Kilik, not the other way around in most of the moves.

And Kilik has a ton of his own new moves now anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Fuck all this shit.

Seigfried's SRSH A.

In SCIII it was a 26-ish frame mid that Tech Caught, KD's on all hits, tracked step to both sides, TC'd through the entire animation, +2-ish on block into a stance that frametraps.

Now it's a slow, we're talking i30+, horizontal high that doesn't track step to either side, it's negative a lot on hit and -18 in block, it doesn't TC even though it comes from a TCing stance and the animation clearly TC's.

This move is an insult to every Seigfried player ever.

Mina 6A+B isn't useless (SG damage)
Zas B+K isn't useless (fast special mid that can be used as a wall combo starter)
Rock's 1K isn't useless (tech traps all sides)
Nightmare's 4B isn't useless either (this one is so obvious)

Most useless move in the game is Rock's 44BB. WTF were you thinking Namco... seriously. Poor damage. Unsafe. Linear. Slow. Doesn't hit Grounded. Poor damage to soul guage. Short range. Only combos on counter hit.

Mina 6A+B isn't useless (SG damage)
Zas B+K isn't useless (fast special mid that can be used as a wall combo starter)
Rock's 1K isn't useless (tech traps all sides)
Nightmare's 4B isn't useless either (this one is so obvious)

Most useless move in the game is Rock's 44BB. WTF were you thinking Namco... seriously. Poor damage. Unsafe. Linear. Slow. Doesn't hit Grounded. Poor damage to soul guage. Short range. Only combos on counter hit.

Yeah the 1K isnt useless but the 1K series is.Thats how bad it is u forgot about it.lol.The 44BB is bad but on hit sets up for a good crouch throw tech attempt(most ppl love to roll back after getting hit by this for some reason) and if the lay there free ground throw.As long as u hold the guard and tap 2 to turn around in time.

Back