Yoshimitsu Iron-fist (tekken) moves data

Here's some NEW stuff...
After SDGF K, K or K:K, a good tekken mix would be to use T6_T4_T2 after posing... T2 is especially funny after K:K, Counter everything twice...

An extremley difficult Yoshi combo to pull off, gives me nightmares;
22B, iMCF, 3B+K:B, 4AAAAA(just), T1(both slaps), W!, 3B, W!, 2A+BB, 3B+K:B, 4AAAAA(just), a:B+K, W!(maybe), DNK, 3B_T4_ST8_ST[3] or even T6, run away and heal before they quit the match... I figured out you need 22B before iMCF for the 4A just to initially hit, they also hit near walls quite easily........... IMPOSSIBLE! I know, but it can be executed... pretty chilling to think about, I heared the Lambs crying after I finished typing it...

Hmm, well this has been restored so I'm editing this post...
and I recently pulled ST8 off of a Rainbow Drop... it was cool...
And 1 after ST9 is fun... I mostly hit it off full charged...

NEW:
ST8 causes mad pushback on Guard. Follow it up with whatever you like, maybe FC 3K for example, or 44B+K for some Soul Gauge Damage...

Someone pointed out to me the flaws in the main post, so I am asking if anyone else has any input that I should add or something that I should take out. Thanks in advance.

If the second number on the clock ends in 7 and you hit 4A+K, you'll always do King's UB from Tekken. This is true at 57, 47, 37, etc.

Follow the guide above for more info.

my mistake i was trying to do these moves in training and training does not have any time.

As far as I can tell, it's to give your opponent a free CH. =/

Seconded ^^ lol Played Hates for like 5 hours friday night and Im in love with IFP (Iron Fist Possession) 23, 13, and 3. I love how fast it can come out. For those of you who dont know there are 2 versions of the move. Charged and un-charged.

God I wish we got this every 3 series. Oh well.

More kudos to 0 series as well. Good damaging high that tech jumps, beats step and is relatively safe on block (Most chrs are allowed a free 2K)

I'll share info since this has been brought up.

Kazuya's UB (23, 13, 03): Uncharged version tracks 100%. Has the range of FC 1K, for lack of a better way to describe it. Leads to wall combos. iMCF if you hit them with this close to the wall (meaning they'll drop faster). 3AB if there's some distance between them and the wall when you connect. Charged version is linear and may not even hit your opponent if they decide to do nothing but stand still. There is also a chance to get this UB from 22, 12, and 02.

RDDK's research indicates it's based on chance (Kazuya's UB on 22,12,02), but my actual gameplay experience leads me to believe that this and other alternate Tekken moves can come out when you're in the thick of combat. One thing for certain, it's not guaranteed if you buffer it in during block stun. It seems as though it's related to whether your opponent is attacking or not or if they attacked recently. I doubt it's the latter, because that's some complicated programming. There is some reason for alternate moves to come out, though. The only other valuable alternate move is Lee's Kick from 26, 16, 06.

Glad to see you playing again, SCFreak. We'll have to Yoshi mirror at a gathering sometime.

hajime..so have you gotten it to give you a say...23 at 21? cuz I've never had it be off by more than 1 number, which leads me to believe that the clock and what the game READS as the clock are possibly two seperate things, so that when you are pressing the input at what might read 23 its actually at 22 and vice versa (thats just what it feels.. wierd..since that means it can read the clock differently each time if that is true...)

And yes, I've never seen a point to using the charged unblockable from 23 downward, uncharged is great though... but if you play someone enough they tend to start to realize if the round has gone on for a while you might throw the UB out..so don't just throw it out every time you see 23...ppl can interrupt it if they see it and quickly realize what it is cuz you keep using it. [although the move still is really good and gold close (not too close) to a wall or an edge].

and honestly I feel the t9 stuff where he just spins is suppose to be a way to punish ppl that don't know everything about the times. Kinda like his k,k in that he's punished with damage if he fails the timing... with tekken stuff he is punished with a free hit by the opponent if he messes up and presses it at t9.

holy shit Zombie that combo you posted is absolutley the most discusting thing ive ever seen i think i could do it offline but it would take a couple trys but i think i could do it, also whats the damage on this like 400 and next time you go on i wanna show you this full health wall combo codemaster showed me it's extremly easy no hard inputs but it involves a suicide move so it's a little risky

Gator: It is possible to get Kazuya's UB at 22, 12, 02. This is not an issue of lag or input timing. Same goes for Lee's Kick at 26, 16, 06 (Lee's kick only comes out 100% of the time at 19, 09). Unless you're playing a Yoshi mirror and both of you know how to abuse 4A+K (or you play your brother all the time), don't expect anyone to interrupt you doing it. Keep in mind that this move TCs almost immediately as well.

holy shit Zombie that combo you posted is absolutley the most discusting thing ive ever seen i think i could do it offline but it would take a couple trys but i think i could do it, also whats the damage on this like 400 and next time you go on i wanna show you this full health wall combo codemaster showed me it's extremly easy no hard inputs but it involves a suicide move so it's a little risky

babalook: There are no full health wall combos. Anything that's not guaranteed is not a combo. A combo can't be risky if it's guaranteed.

Also, Zombie's listed combo is purely theory. 3B, W!, 3B+K:B, 4A JFs, a:B+K. If you're facing the wall straight on, some of the 4As will miss or they'll push Yoshi so far forward that when you a:B+K the opponent they'll slide into the wall. I believe the former is what actually happens.

Just a disclaimer. Not all the "combos" listed in this thread can be considered the most damaging or even guaranteed.

well yea, I don't think people are going to be interrupting it on a regular basis, I'm just saying you shouldn't be abusing to the point you use it EVERY time you see 23 if you play the same people a whole lot (brother, friends, same competition in the next dorm room, whatever...). Semi-abusable was my point because its NOT super super fast... Just because i'm saying not to use it EVERY time you hit 23 doesn't mean its not great move though.

and to the clock time, I'm referring to the game.. not something due to lag in the controls. I mean its possible that the clock on the screen doesn't necessarily match what we are thinking is the programming 100%. I wasn't referencing lag. I was only saying a possible meaning behind the fact that the numbers only come out off by 1... never off by two or more. That leads me to believe that its NOT a "random" as much as its something with the way it was programmed into the game. But who knows. (and i don't know what the hell then is with lee's kick... I don't use it so I didn't really notice it coming out at random times or anything..)

And to the comment to babalook. I assume he realized that it wasn't a "real" combo which is why i didn't mention it. I think most ppl just use the term "combo" because they don't know what to call it otherwise (non-guaranteed semi-combo techable chain??? yea... ...) and though the point is moot.. there are "risky combos. example? After 1k using suicide. If you miss you just hurt yourself BAD and lost a lot of damage too. I'd call that risky. but like i said, the point is moot. but i guess safe than sorry :)

Did further research. Those moves coming out are "random". There are no external factors. The opponent could be standing still, crouching, dancing, taunting, whatever.

Gator: In the open, post-throw, post-GI, etc. Abuse the hell out of it. If that person starts interrupting your attempts, you've just forced your opponent to not only watch the clock, but to leave himself open to a CH at 23,13, and 03 every single round. This move is that good. Keep this in mind as well. How long did it take you to get used to watching the clock? Did you get your ass handed when you first learning to use 4A+K because you were glancing at the clock too much? When you're watching the clock, is it really convenient for your opponent to do so?

I'm not sure what you mean by the game clock, unless you're implying something along the lines of an internal 22.9, 22.8, 22.7, etc. whereby Kazuya's UB only goes off at 22.9, 22.6, and 22.4 or something like that. I dunno if that's what you meant, but that's sound reasoning.

Regardless, to our eyes they come out randomly. There's no way to guarantee that those moves will come out. I've tested the "random" moves in games countless times. I was just hoping to get some kind of control over them through tonight's testing. There doesn't seem to be a way to guarantee them, though.

I'll share info since this has been brought up.

Kazuya's UB (23, 13, 03): Uncharged version tracks 100%. Has the range of FC 1K, for lack of a better way to describe it. Leads to wall combos. iMCF if you hit them with this close to the wall (meaning they'll drop faster). 3AB if there's some distance between them and the wall when you connect. Charged version is linear and may not even hit your opponent if they decide to do nothing but stand still. There is also a chance to get this UB from 22, 12, and 02.

RDDK's research indicates it's based on chance (Kazuya's UB on 22,12,02), but my actual gameplay experience leads me to believe that this and other alternate Tekken moves can come out when you're in the thick of combat. One thing for certain, it's not guaranteed if you buffer it in during block stun. It seems as though it's related to whether your opponent is attacking or not or if they attacked recently. I doubt it's the latter, because that's some complicated programming. There is some reason for alternate moves to come out, though. The only other valuable alternate move is Lee's Kick from 26, 16, 06.

Glad to see you playing again, SCFreak. We'll have to Yoshi mirror at a gathering sometime.

Thanks Hajime. Yah, it sucks to have been out of the game for 3 months but in hindsight watching my daughter grow is just amazing. Hates says I havent lost a step so its only up for me here on in. Cant wait to finally meet you and get some good mirrors in :D Oh and big big grats to placing in Nats! I heard those guys didnt know wth to do against iMCF and IFP spam lol

well if you tested them further than I'm gonna take your word on it :).. I don't like having to go into player match to test out tekken moves... VERY annoying...lol. I'm not realyl referring to someone else watching the clock, but rather being weary once the time gets low. Honestly I probably mis-stated in my first post about HOW they interrupted. Not as much on reaction or anticipation but rather on thinking I'm going to do something else and so they attack for whatever reason. But yes... for all extensive purposes i GUESS you can "abuse the hell out of it"... I just don't like the idea of using a move so much that its "abused"..lol. I guess. And its more of the super defensive ANYWAY players that ever even come clsoe to an interrupt of the uncharged version. And its hard to abuse a move that 80%-90% of the matches I play never get a chance to be used..lol.

as to the clock you understood what I was trying to say.

although reading the clock and learning to look up at it honestly didn't take more than maybe a day to starting to do it. Ppl are just lazy..lol. You just look up every time you are in a brainless link/combo or if you are at a large distance from your opponent or in the middle of a throw/being thrown or an opponent's combo. Or a quick flicker of a check after an impact. Easily gives you enough of an understanding of what the clock is at to get out whatever tekken moves you want. Sadly I don't get enough great offline competition and online most ppl are..well...not very good... so using tekken moves never was much of an issue of losing off of them (not sure why asking a question about that though..lol). I wasn't referring to them watching the clock themselves as much as just knowing its in the low number and there are only about 3 tekken moves I'll tend to use in the low numbers...two are unblockable...and therefore kinda slow, but yea. personally though its a habit I formed that I watch the clock the same way with EVERY character I use... even in other games (like sf4) i tend to clock glance now while in combos (although not at distance cuz of fireball spam and what not..lol)...its actually saved my ass a few times not realizing I was playing a match with a really low clock until I glanced up.

anyway, while it might not be "guaranteed" to come out as we hope... I still plan on ASSUMING it will come out as such..lol.

Gator: Put it this way. The game has so much stuff in it already and so few Yoshi players are abusing Tekken moves, there's no real reason to do the research or check the clock. It's like counting when Hilde gets her various charges. You don't actually take the time to do it until you get your ass handed to you by the doom combo. So, yeah, some players are lazy. I'm banking on that. You should definitely take the chance on 22, 12, 02. Until people start punishing drunken stance properly, there's no reason to not take the risk.

Try and make it out for the next bay area gathering or tourney. You'll get some of the best comp. ever and we can finally get that Yoshi mirror in.

speaking of punishing drunken stance... you can punish it with yoshi's 44b UB ... lol... Its very funny to see the person throw it out randomly and then to start charging and have them swear repeatedly pounding the buttons to dodge it..lol.

But you are right. I mean look even at ONLINE. In the "who is bullshit" type threads. NEVER do you hear yoshi...lol. I feel there are only like 50 ppl in the world who probably play yoshi decently...lol (me not being one of them..lol). Next time Uber/binary goes down to a tourny or a gathering I'll try and tag along. Strapped for cash cuz I have to pay my own rent while in school...lol...so no car down here. But I'd love to see how it feels to go up against iMCF spam :P. Its much harder to spam consistently on a controller from my personal experience.

I do have to say I haven't played online/offline since mid march though o.O so I'm rusty. SF4 been pulling me away fora little..lol.

Although about drunken stance....and T3 gi. I use them both a good little bit (only if I'm getting rushed something hard by a character I feel safer trying to get a little distance from), but I just want to complain that I HATE being given his UB out of Drunken and I get a little annoyed once ppl realize that the time of his GI (if you use it as an INSTANT parry as opposed to them hitting you in the middle of the move) allows them to get up in your grill right away again..lol (luckily then I use drunken and usually get an AA, BB, or grab attempt dependign on what move they used).

If you get 9A+B out of drunken, cancel into a late DFG with B+K. Either that or tap 4 when the hit is coming and hope you get the equivalent of 9A+B4. I understand, though. It's the worst possible auto-dodge from drunken stance.

Back