You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
Cjdiddy: Where does that info in your spoiler come from (if it's official)? I see it on the wiki, but it doesn't provide any sources...
It's on the Facebook page. Elysium, Pyrrha Omega, and Alpha Patroklos' pages are included.

In technicality, that's an understatement. lol

I'm not here to argue sematics. I don't even know what a semantics is. I think it's something only girls have, but don't quote me on that.

All I know is that:

-It's like Xianghua never left (leastwise not her "personality")

-Xiba's defining character trait is hunger (he is representative of the sin of Gluttony)

-I hate Natsu's hair. Jury's still out on the rest of her.

Not really. Game has enough characters. I wouldn't mind an alternate (Setsuka) model for Alpha Patroklos though.

I'd like to see control config at character select again, loser-picks rematch/character select, and local replay saves first.

I don't usually bitch but Kilik and Elysium are fucking retarded additions.

I'd really like to see Hwang back. I can't see a single reason why Zasalamel shouldn't come back either. Both those characters I'd pay to have in the game. After that it would come down to a character by character analysis of who I'd pay for I guess.

Both Hwang and Li Long are actually fightable in Quick Battle. Granted they don't have their own style but they are there.

I could go for some character DLC. If they do it though I think I would want even more original characters or somebody to get a dramatic change. For instance, Bangoo is a must but if he plays like Rock its useless. He needs something new to define himself. If Seong-Mi Na came back with a different style that would be excellent as well.

Overall though they need to be reasonable with their prices other wise its a no go.
I actually beat "Hwang" on Monday. I have no idea why they made his voice sound like he hit puberty 3 times...

Back