Your Favorite Ivy?

Like Aria Esthar was saying you guys should so play Godbeat64 on xbox live, he's a cheeky fecker but really good, i like to think im good but i think im just a little unpredictable at times and then predictable like a book the rest.. play me!

Noooooooooooooooooooo.
Ring lie ! I don't even play this game. I'm a ... tetris player !

ah ah ah

U're stronger than me Ring.
I won from time to time only because of LagCalibur.
During SC3 Di defeat me so much and so easily whereas he had trouble against you, So that mean only one thing: U are the best in Europe with Ivy.

And in Tokyo, Linkrkc beat me (I only can won some match because of uncredible luck).
I also lost against NeoIsabella very often...

In France, Vints destroyed me! And he can't do that against Link, so Link's SO much stronger than me.

And more important, I NEVER WON ANY important competition.....

I don't think I became a lot stronger now than i was in Soul3.
But, thanks for the compliment.

hehe..things really change in 3 months . grats by the way xDD

Yeah i COMPLETELY scrapped my ivy after watching link and malek live. Those two gave me soooo many new directions to run with Ivy. I've adopted CL as my main stance of sword and focus heavily on SG dmg since watching malek.

Congratulations to Malek. It doesn't matter if they've beaten you before. When it mattered, on the day, you were the best player their. Mad props.

Malek was too beastly. Ring should try to make it to an Evo sometime. I think his Ivy will be a sight to see. Unexpected that Link didn't make it outta pools. Regardless, this is a good year for Ivy! Way to rep.

posted 04/14/09
After having played tons of Ivy players from entire America, France, Germany, Spain etc my opinion still remains unchanged - most of those people (with some exceptions, like Scud or Woahhzz) don't even come close to Malek from France. Im happy that my biggest "local" (Europe) Ivy competitor from SC3/SC4 still kick butts ;] online sucks btw.

if this isn't a foreshadow, what is?

congratulations malek. as an ivy main player (yoda too), I was thrilled to watch you win it all front row at evo.

from now on, i ask myself, w.w.m.d.? in battle. what would malek do? i think my gameplay has improved 100% after watching you at evo. thank you again for the fantastic showing you displayed at evo.

best of luck at nationals. from now on, if ring says someone is good with ivy, believe it. (:

Big congrats to malek for winning evo :)

I don't feel that I showed how well I can really play that day, but instead of making excuses I'm going to come back stronger next time. So unless Calibur is officially dead competitively, it ain't over yet :P

if ring says someone is good with ivy, believe it. (:
I like how that sounds :P Well I can only play with Malek online but we played a lot of matches, and I knew from the beginning that his knowledge about Ivy exceeds everyone else I played. And even tho online is crap, I love our matches, very intense. We never played SC3, but I think we would both agree that our level was similar (Link on the other was far superior in sc3 :p)

Now we have to ask... can Ivy take Nationals? For that matter, are the Europeans going to be in US Nationals, are they not qualified or can they play as guests... or what?

I believe the Europeans are allowed to compete, but I'm not sure if they have to play in the final qualifier or not.

congrats to Malek

Did CrazyJ show up?
I wonder how far he got, I find his Ivy more impressive for some reason.
Malek messed up so many iCSes.... weird

Good job Malek in winning this years EVO tourney with Ivy. You definitely make team France proud of you.

I suck, I have terrible mixups, I miss a lot of punishments,mtfighter makes me whiff 24/7, I adapt slowy, people catch on to my play style after 10 games, I use unsafe moves, my spacing gets raped by others who spaces, I make alot of mistakes, I'm easily outplayed. I honestly don't deserve any praise.
Ring is about 2x better than me, I only win when I use lag tactics like wp 1b, he adapts quickly n surprise the crap out of me with random moves.

You also forgot u get kicked in the head by Seoung Mina:)

I did show up, but I didn't play. I was retired from SC4 because no one in my area played. Watching the high level of competition and talking with friends(old and new), made me start playing this game again. Get ready!!!!

PS-I feel like Michael Jordan, coming back from retirement. LOL!

After having played tons of Ivy players from entire America, France, Germany, Spain etc my opinion still remains unchanged - most of those people (with some exceptions, like Scud or Woahhzz) don't even come close to Ring from Poland. Im happy that my biggest "local" (Europe) Ivy competitor from SC3/SC4 still kick butts ;] online sucks btw.

Back