Looking And Waiting For Something Special?

• Admin
Update: Dec 25 - Patience finally pays off?
SC is back! Get ready, fans! http://twitpic.com/3j16ui
Well I'm sure most of you were worried, as all the surprises we've seen so far have been Tekken related! But you were promised something spectacular, and now you finally get what you've been waiting for... Daishi Odashima, Lead designer for the Soulcalibur series has just opened up his own twitter!

Odashima-san used to be a tournament player in Japan back in the Soulcalibur 1 days! Since he's the new director of all things Soulcalibur at Namco, and by his own admission, has the final say on his team; you should follow him on twitter. Merry Christmas everyone?
I say again!! The day has finally come when I can tell you all about it. Soul Calibur is BACK !!
213366762.jpg

Update: Dec 23 - Katsuhiro Harada recently unveiled a new trailer and character for Tekken Tag Tournament 2. He also promises that more surprises are on the way:
Thanks for tons of comment !! OK next !!
I have something new to tweet about tomorrow night. so get ready!
(Not a footage. But important)
Update: Dec 21 - from Katsuhiro Harada's twitter:
Sorry guys I'm so busy now.
However, I want to show you something within the course of a few days...
Original Post - Namco-Bandai's Katsuhiro Harada has been having a lot of fun with his twitter account lately; their community manager FilthieRich is no different:
Looking and waiting for something special?
Make sure to continue following and tell your friends to stay tuned ....
What could this cryptic message possibly mean? Well that I couldn't really tell you. All I can say is that Namco-Bandai is probably planning some big surprises for the holiday, and you should pay attention to the twitter feeds. Just look at that face... you know he's up to no good!

We'll do our best to keep you updated with any relevant information here on 8WayRun.

5091_112941280933_526840933_2901260_4123991_n.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
So what was his Tweet cause no one posted what he said?

Oh, answer in first post, good news!
And read my sig Namco.

This is incredible!!! I can't believe it!!! Last year I came to SC online forums just because I was so desperate to see a new SC... and now... SC IS BACK!!! This is the best present ever, this moment is so moving! I wanna thank everyone for the support!!!

Wow, good shit. I knew it was coming eventually, it was just a matter of them getting their shit together and getting it done. All there is to hope for now; a fun and engaging, balanced fighter, good netcode and good, useful features like better training options and match recording.

so what does this mean...Things are moving forward? Design teams are getting together to get ideas together? SC5 is coming? what is it. all I see is a Japanese guy drawing pretty pictures. That could be a few years old!!

HRD

This is incredible I am so overjoyed with this news. Thank You Harada, Thank You Filthie Rich, Thank You Daishi Odashima.

Plus for the game to be made by someone who's played in tournaments even if it was back in SC1..... I'm hopeful for a great game but however it turns outs, new Soul Calibur game makes me :)

been in this game since Sc2. Trainer of Exitwounds. A few of you heard of me and Ive had the pleasure of playing a few of you online. This news is emotional to me to say the least. So glad to hear this game is staying alive. Its truly the greatest fighting game of all time!

Live streams

6 Viewers
Deyzuna_
Deyzuna_
short stream (forreal this time!! XD) !goblinyard vod now up! Leaderboard looking CHUNKY
2 Viewers
FrenchWitcher_
FrenchWitcher_
[FR/+18/NO-MIC] Je suis avec un pote donc on chill

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member