Maxi General Q&A

He's the only character I am currently interested in at the moment. Like I forecast, I think he will be top if not high in SCV. And we haven't seen everything yet.

I think if they made Maxi too Loop heavy in this game, JG might bitch slap him in the face. So it's good he has strong basic stuff this time around. Faster, safer and high damage out put.

Can't wait to go to the lab with him. Stopped playing this guy in SC2.

SCV Maxi really seems super poke heavy. Can´t wait to see what combos he can do.

But i don´t think he will be top or maybe even high... But who knows. Seems really! pretty solid so far.

The rest of you guys do realize this whole discussion is about BL A an improved version right??

Dude we're talking about what BL A is as WE KNOW IT FROM SC4. You are so contradictory it's amazing. EVERYBODY wants a BL A that DOESN'T SUCK LIKE THE SC4 one. And this one is better than the SC4 one. Anything is better than teh SC4 one. We think the old one SUCKS, YOU think it is good. YOU ARE COMPARING THE CURRENT BL A TO A MYSTICAL IMPROVED SC4 BL A THAT IS IN YOUR HEAD????? REALLY??? YOU NEVER SAID ONCE WHAT THIS IMPROVED BL A IS??? WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COMPARE IT TO SC4 BL A!!!! OF course EVERYONE wants an improved BL A, because the other one SUCKED that bad

I already explained why looping should theoretically work better in this game. LI Bg gone is irrelevant, what does that have to do with anything?? Is that your only loop option??? AGAIN, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO RC AB!! YOU CAN STOP AFTER RC A TO DO NEUTRAL ATTACKS!

Looping effectively is based on speed, hitstun, evasiveness and blockstun. His hs and bs seems improved. His attacks from stance seem faster, and he has an autoGI vs horizontals from stance.

This Maxi would be able to do everything SC4 Maxi can do, but better. If YOU lack imagination to play him in the style you prefer, that's on YOU. The tools he has now reflect that it is more likely that he can. Maxi needed stronger basics, a stronger foundation....now he does it seems

I cant Talk looping with you. you dont even understand the potential of BL A. you say SC4 version is Bad and unsafe, i say its a Looping factory and understand it weakness. you say you want an improved BL A, i say i want an improved BL A, the only difference is i understand why i want a new BL A and you dont. you say LI Bg is irrelevant for loopin, i laugh at that because i know your going to be horing Li A, like a safety net.
I say SC5 BL A is garbage again and pointless, put it back at its original spot as SC4 BL A/SC5 BL A because it helps loopin, you dont seem to understand that.

BL A: Namco has takin the engine out off the car and replacing it with nothing.

LOL love your speech about, "Looping effectively is based on speed, hitstun, evasiveness and blockstun." sounds like you read well, now go practice it. Your preaching about basic looping fundamentals. I love the Added, "and he has an autoGI vs horizontals from stance." LMAO. Are you trying to tell me ME that WLight is good now because it Gis A.
You know loopin existed before this new lazyWL autoGi right.:)

This Maxi would be able to do everything SC4 Maxi can do, but better. If YOU lack imagination to play him in the style you prefer, that's on YOU. The tools he has now reflect that it is more likely that he can. Maxi needed stronger basics, a stronger foundation....now he does it seems
I LACK IMAGINATION...wow... ok. i hope this maxi can do everything SC4 Maxi can do, but better right:) LIKE:
no Li Bg into Ro
no BL A where it should be
no 4A+K i mean in this case 4BK, oh shit its to advanced for the future rookies. lol Sorry im imagining it was in SC4.

"Maxi needed stronger basics, a stronger foundation....now he does it seems" ok i agree.
So what, im saying his SC5 looping ability is going to be suckage mean SC4 Maxi looping will be better, i didnt say safer i said better:)
now giving me SC4 loopin maxi with WLights A&B autoGi and im happy. im imagining again, Sorry its a habit.:)lol.

@hotnikkelz. LMAO i think im little pissed, that you think you loop better and smarter than i do. LMAO this is so funny. I get Bitched on this forum about how my style of unending Loop fighting is not possible and unsafe, things i already know about and practiced; and, got punished for doing. i cant remember who said this about me, "that im the only one who wants an unending loop fighting maxi." LoL:)
You Loop in a straight line, lookin for an exit. I Loop like a rubberband, slapping pain while locking them down. If I Can.:)LoL.
Rap your head around this for Sc5 Maxi: BL BB > psl2 Li Bg >Ro A, BL A >Li Bg > psl1 BL A > :but it probably wont fit; because, Sorry im imagining shit again. That shit dont work, lets add hot sauce, i wonder how WL helps. This shits is too advanced for SC5lol. Lets keep it simple for the fans/new rookies:)
KCD remember when i said smart kick inputs are going to be the only best way to interupt him:)
Why cant i have a RC AA input that forces BL A my version. im imagining shit again sorry, Am i the only one who likes a Maxi with more options.
Whatever i have no clue what im talking about im wrong your right, now go make another Maxi dancing Vid in a controlled environment about looping in a training tutorial, while i actually practice/live/love Loop Fighting on human players who punish me for dancing around like a monkey lol. Sometimes i go bananas:)

Ok I was trying to be nice....

Dude, I understand Maxi quite well, anyone in this forum can tell you that....you seem to be confused about that.

You don't know me, you don't know how i play, and from your shitload of posts your knowledge on Maxi is below mine. I have nothing to prove to u :) You're just another online Maxi player who THINKS he's good cuz he won with some online tactics, why not play fellow Canadians offline?!

You do not understand basics. I know Maxi FAR better than you do, I've posted skill vids to prove it. WHAT HAVE U DONE? rather than post incoherent illogical looping dribble?

LOOPING DOES NOT WORK AT HIGH LEVEL OF PLAY. ASK ANY GOOD MAXI PLAYER.

Let me show you why WL autoGI vs horis helps Maxi's loops since even that you can't grasp. I'll be very basic here so you can follow. You know what is the most current interrupt to Maxi's loops?
Oh wait you won't know, cuz u don't get interrupted. It's 2A...and 3K usually. You know what WL does now? Yes it autoGIs horizontals. You know what are the fastest attacks in the games usually? AAs, you know what WL does? it autoGIs horizontals. You now basically have a blanket tool to stop horizontals. This means now you deal with verticals....and Maxi has dynamic ways to deal with verts. RO B, RO A, LI B, psl4_5 if he still has them. See where this is going? You probably don't, and will probably ignore that too.

Somehow you think I don't know the BL A gives u access to loops.....DUH, everyone knows this, I know his moveset, everyone here does. WHAT IS THE POINT IF ITS BLOCKSTUN IS SO POOR!!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PUNISHED!!!!!!!! AREN'T YOU READING MY POSTS?????

Blabbing a list of some loop shit is pointless cuz you simply don't know how a good player can simply deal with it. You think your opponent is going to stand there and say wow look at all this fancy chuck spinning, i'll just stand there and let you do what you want? Dude please. You know why you get bitched on? it's because YOUR SHIT DOES NOT WORK AGAINST GOOD PLAYERS, GET A HINT.
Look at what you posted BL BB. So it gets blocked, you think your're gonna have time to psl2 -> to a cancelled attack with LI Bg? There isn't even LI BG in SC5!!! What is the opponent doing all this time???

I've been playing longer, I have more experience and I know better. Don't test me boy, before i lose my patience. Bye.

:)B.A.N.A.N.A.S:)
When You Have To Explain Jokes To People It Ruins It. Rrright?LoL
Its kinda sad that everything you wrote is like Deja Vu to me, i would be stupied to reply your questions. But I do like your Bold Print i think you copied it from one of my old posts.
You even tried explaining why :)Waving Lights works to me, TO ME:)...WoW..
Sarcasm_by_Hersheys_Chocolate.png

I feel like im bullying you and i dont do that shit, me too lazy.

SC5 BL BB looks like 2 hit nc on hit, i used it as a loop starting point on hit [I actually have to type this]
I personnal can loop fight like a moron if i had these tools in SC5:
-Li Bg into Ro.
-BL A where it also originally was.
-RC AA that does or forces BL A.
You dont think them necessary or irrelevant; but, whatever.
My Point: SC5 BL A is garbage again and pointless, put it back at its original spot as SC4 BL A/SC5 BL A because it helps looping. BL A: Namco has takin the engine out off the car and replacing it with nothing.

I LACK IMAGINATION...wow...
You Still Didnt Get The Memo.

Dude im so nice that, your right and im wrong, and im ok with that.
And I really REALLY like that you have fans like Reave and HRD that like your post:)
NEWLY EDiTed. Below Post:)LMAO Point Proven:)

Dude....ur arguing with a guy thats has a proven offline tourney track record. Has proven his skills in numerous events and has writen the wiki for sc4 maxi. And thats just all I know about.....oh not to mention he busted my balls and got me in shape!!

Your record means nothing. Cause all you have is online ranked. Until you put in the work that he has (or Krayzie or anyone else for that matter) then your opinions will always be biased and different than the rest of us. Your online play has infected your ability to think on a different level. .......NUFF SAID!!

Unless it can be kept strictly in a "debate" type fashion, Im not gonna tolerate anymore ridicule from either side of this conversation. Yall can agree to disagree and quite cluttering up my maxi forum!! Any further insults and ridicule back and forth, posts will be deleted!!

HRD

<<<<top 10 at a major with maxi
spamming loops like they were going out of style

Your opponents didn't know how to play vs him ;)

@dustbuster
You're a really funny guy. I realize that it's not sensible of me to post anymore about it. It seems that you live in a fantasy where every loop entry you do WILL LAND ON HIT, without consideration as to WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BLOCKED...among other things. We'll agree to disagree from now on, and I shall not quote/correct/reply to your posts...ever ;) Good luck....if you ever decide to play REAL competition OFFLINE.

Unless it can be kept strictly in a "debate" type fashion, Im not gonna tolerate anymore ridicule from either side of this conversation. Yall can agree to disagree and quite cluttering up my maxi forum!! Any further insults and ridicule back and forth, posts will be deleted!!

HRD

Sorry sir! :) I got demoted from being Maxi mod hahahaha. I didn't even realize. I'm still the Rock mod though so I still > you.

Reactions: HRD
:)B.A.N.A.N.A.S:)
When You Have To Explain Jokes To People It Ruins It. Rrright?LoL
Its kinda sad that everything you wrote is like Deja Vu to me, i would be stupied to reply your questions. But I do like your Bold Print i think you copied it from one of my old posts.
You even tried explaining why :)Waving Lights works to me, TO ME:)...WoW..
Sarcasm_by_Hersheys_Chocolate.png

I feel like im bullying you and i dont do that shit, me too lazy.

SC5 BL BB looks like 2 hit nc on hit, i used it as a loop starting point on hit [I actually have to type this]
I personnal can loop fight like a moron if i had these tools in SC5:
-Li Bg into Ro.
-BL A where it also originally was.
-RC AA that does or forces BL A.
You dont think them necessary or irrelevant; but, whatever.
My Point: SC5 BL A is garbage again and pointless, put it back at its original spot as SC4 BL A/SC5 BL A because it helps looping. BL A: Namco has takin the engine out off the car and replacing it with nothing.

I LACK IMAGINATION...wow...
You Still Didnt Get The Memo.

Dude im so nice that, your right and im wrong, and im ok with that.
And I really REALLY like that you have fans like Reave and HRD that like your post:)
NEWLY EDiTed. Below Post:)LMAO Point Proven:)
I got 2 words for you:
Johnny Blaze

Show some respect.

respect is overrated
shit talk and clog the SAs more

normally I'd say both of you are wrong but dusty actually likes BL A for some odd reason...

lol at the shot at me for liking something.
SCIV BL A= terrible outside of a counter hit and even then its iffy because the follow ups may whiff. Its also unnecessary for looping effectively.

In my opinon just because someone has an online or offline record doesn't make them anymore or less good at SC then the next person. Its called Knowledge of the game and how you apply it to your environment whatever that may be.

Guys dont think in terms of SC4 cause right now SC5 LI A says F#$% You. more so if BL A misses or hits and if they JG it, New LI A is hot. AND More so WL is hot sauce:)

What's left to see is if PSL3 is in SC5, it'll hurt SEVERELY if i lose this loop shift. It's one of my most used

Dont say that . They cant take it away they can.
Fuck i dont want to be hold BK to do it, Too many/much unnecessary button input rearranging going on.
Psl4 and Psl5 BK and 2BK those sound and look more like striking moves than stance jumps.

but whatever im already use to the change if it stays LOL. Yes yes this was done for the fans/rookies/new players LMAO...:)

BL A is so Bait. Stance Factory and Bait. COME TO THE DARKSIDE. Its Beastly

Back