SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Meanwhile Z.W.E.I. over here like:

tumblr_nq0vsk6vCY1u2q0rbo1_1280.jpg

Old post but it made me notice that I don't visit this part of town enough. Kappa

These SC writers do not know how to develop their female characters, just look at Cassandra and Hilde, they should be protagonists of SC 2 and 4, respectively. I don't even want to mention Mi-na and Talim..
Setsuka is the worst, a irrelevant character who wants kill another irrelevant character. Thanks to Patroklos for give to her a real role in the franchise..

These SC writers do not know how to develop their female characters, just look at Cassandra and Hilde, they should be protagonists of SC 2 and 4, respectively. I don't even want to mention Mi-na and Talim..
Amy is primed to be the protagonist of SoulCalibur VII, though, and Hilde was the protagonist of SoulCalibur IV, it’s just that SoulCalibur IV’s story was somehow less than SoulCalibur V.

Disagree about Cassandra with regards to the original run of SoulCalibur II—Raphael was a fine subtle protagonist that no one noticed.

Mi-na’s storyline has been disrespected since Kilik was introduced, there’s no denying that. And Talim is honestly fine story-wise, I think she’s about as involved as she has rights being.

Setsuka, though, she’s got it the worst. Master dies, swears revenge, decides revenge isn’t worth it, trains Patroklos, then is never to be seen again.

Disagree about Cassandra with regards to the original run of SoulCalibur II—Raphael was a fine subtle protagonist that no one noticed.
Actually I consider he was the protagonist, but looks like BAMCO likes his mediocre fake vampire persona, anyways I prefer Dumas.

Can Vergeben confirms Maelys is Lynette's Mother Kappa
That doesn’t work for a lot of different reasons. Lynette is Polish-Lithuanian, for one, and she’s also 16 years old in 1590/1591. Unless Maelys is a lot older than she looks and defected from Ukraine to be French for Master Raphael / Lord Dumas.

Amy is primed to be the protagonist of SoulCalibur VII, though, and Hilde was the protagonist of SoulCalibur IV, it’s just that SoulCalibur IV’s story was somehow less than SoulCalibur V.

Mi-na’s storyline has been disrespected since Kilik was introduced, there’s no denying that. And Talim is honestly fine story-wise, I think she’s about as involved as she has rights being.

Setsuka, though, she’s got it the worst. Master dies, swears revenge, decides revenge isn’t worth it, trains Patroklos, then is never to be seen again.
Honestly, only a small handful of the female get any story development whatsoever. Sophitia arguably gets the most of it.

Back