Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

One thing I love about the Creation mode in Soulcalibur is that it gives a good selection of clothing and items, providing a wide variety. Sure, some items may be considered comic relief, but at least it doesn't go completely overboard like the last couple of Tekken games, for example Tekken 7. For some reason the Tekken development team insists on throwing a ton of "funny" items into their Customization mode.

For example, you can make a costume with a shower mounted on your head, a big pizza on your back, an inflatable swim ring around your waist and a toy train going around your feet. While that may be amusing to some, I'm just like... "Why?" -_- To me it seems like they put more effort into those items than the actual clothing, which would explain why the clothing is so painfully generic, for example several T-shirts with the only difference being the motives on front and/or back.

So for that, I thank God that the development team for Soulcalibur didn't stoop to those levels of stupidity.

So i tried my hand at an Ivy SC2 P2 outfit... not too happy with some of it but this is the best I can get it. (also fuck those shoulder pads, fuck those shoulder pads in particular)
Untitled.png
Ivy_2p.jpg

Looks great,probably one of the closest I’ve seen to that costume.

Also, general question, is there a way to get stickers on the arms of tops?
you can use projection and increasing/decreasing vertical/horizontal angle but because of the way that works the sticker won't wrap around so you would have to use two per arm if that's what you were going for. You can only get the sticker on the facing angle. Using rotation you're shit out of luck

this what it looks like
Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:
Happy one week anniversary. I liked a lot of the creations I've been seeing, so I might as well share mine. Like a few of you, I'm also a writer and my CaS are based on my characters. I use a lot of Norse references within my work

This is an attempt of Hela, Goddess of Helheim and Loki's Brood. She's not explicitly evil in the mythology, but is still a dark force. She's considered a giant, so I maxed her height and gave her a built physique. She's known to have rot on half of her body, so I used dirt 3 on her face, left arm, and left torso to simulate scarring. She's described as being "half-dead and half-alive," so I made her somewhat zombie-like. I used Mutated Malefested and Face Paint 25 to achieve the undead look.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026123621.png

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026125216.png

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026124102.png

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026123743.png

Hela has the power to reincarnate. She walks the earth, disguised as a tall woman named Lucienne Beauvilliers. Some of you may recall her from my SC4 and SC5 posts. Well, she's back in SC6, still with her snakesword. Since she's half dead, she lacks proper blood circulation, resulting in cold, pale skin. Her illusions were no doubt inspired by her mischievous father.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026115445.png
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026115536.png

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026115417.png

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026115125.png

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026123606.png
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026123606.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 171
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026123621.png
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181026123621.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:
you can use projection and increasing/decreasing vertical/horizontal angle but because of the way that works the sticker won't wrap around so you would have to use two per arm if that's what you were going for. You can only get the sticker on the facing angle. Using rotation you're shit out of luck

this what it looks likeView attachment 52837
Ok thanks. I miss the SCV system, it was much easier. Also, they should let us change the length and width of stickers separately.

I really like the fact that we can scroll through other players' uploaded characters, but I do wish there was a search function. For example, if I wanted to download a Kitana, Bayonetta or Aerith CAS, I would just type in their name and boom. Maybe that function will be added later on?

Also... I just saw someone had uploaded a female character with her private parts exposed. o_O

That just really makes me yearn for Soul Edge (Nauplius). Kind of sucks that Nightmare just sharked Siegfried’s nodachi instead of getting it. Unlike a lot of the other 2ps they had to come up with names for, this one already had established canon!

Edit: Typo fix.

Last edited:
Umbra, buddy, i'm speechless. These are not CaS, these are works of art!! You even made Link feel natural (to me) as most of his attempts i've seen always end up being cheesy-looking!
P.S: Though i hate myself for asking this as i don't want to be a bother, would you please be so kind as to provide this humble fella with this batch's formulas? I would be in your debt.
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. 😉 And I'll get those formulas to you soon!

Is it me, or do the weapon swipes look less vibrant when you change the color from the default? I don't know if I'm getting the wrong colors, but has anyone found a way to get them to be a bit more vibrant?

Back