Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Dude he is op as fuck idc what nobody says every other move has armor. I can be in the middle of a string and he either red orbs me power armor shit he does or the fucker ce my fuckn ce with his. Lol im like wtf hes like a wild wilda beast on a rampage then on top of that the nm players dont give a fuck they dont even block no more bc all of there moves have armor properties.

Lol i started to just RE his stuff then out came the fast break attacks like fuk my life. If i knew my move list bbbbbooiiiiii

Well, looks like he'll be fun for offline play occasionally at least. That said, shame you can't use him with friends in private matches at least. I almost would like to see him nerfed hard enough to allow for online use, to those ends, but no big deal. At least he isn't making anyone obsolete now, after seeming like he was going to.

Hmm him not being playable online has me a little worried that he doesn't take up one of those slots, is in the middle, and the 4 spots do include the DLC. But that can't be the case...

Anyway he looks cool. Can't wait to fight him in the story!

I'm actually quite interested to get an idea of the length of the single player modes in the game

Probably not. I’d be shocked if it was usable for CaS.
Entire character is a waste of a slot on screen. Rather not have him myself then used as pointless filler, but meh, what are you gonna do. Rest of the game looks great even if there are a few obscenely weird choices.

Back