Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

For the first time in ages, I had a talk with Olcadan!!! He nearly forgot SC6 even exists, but he told me he heard through the grapevine there will be some kind of SC6 news very soon. Now then, I know the biggest question is whether or not owls actually do like grapes, but he told me he doesn't know how big the news is. Could it be a Soul Calibur 7 announcement!?!?!? Are they announcing Nightmare will be removed from online due to popular request!? Will they show one new screenshot of the game!??!

For the first time in ages, I had a talk with Olcadan!!! He nearly forgot SC6 even exists, but he told me he heard through the grapevine there will be some kind of SC6 news very soon. Now then, I know the biggest question is whether or not owls actually do like grapes, but he told me he doesn't know how big the news is. Could it be a Soul Calibur 7 announcement!?!?!? Are they announcing Nightmare will be removed from online due to popular request!? Will they show one new screenshot of the game!??!

Cassandra’s announcement ??¿ aha

I would keep expectations low to avoid disappointment. I expect the news to be that they're be proudly following Soul Calibur tradition by disbanding Project Soul so they get more people to work on Tekken 7's next season pass.
Couldn't they wait until they've killed the game balance the moment 2B gets released?

I seem to remember they had some sort of implied release order for DLC. If that was true, i think one of the 50 equipment packages should come after 2B but i wonder how they will handle that. Would something like that be worth doing a reveal video for? I suppose they could put together a combo montage of CAS characters wearing the new items. Then of course the biggest question is when the hell can we expect all of this? I dont believe they have just recently started working on DLC characters.

Touching upon the room search issue again. 6 PM in europe and only 5-6 active rooms for a great while now. If the game is supposedly popular, why the low count? Just seems weird.

Couldn't they wait until they've killed the game balance the moment 2B gets released?
It's a dubious "balance" as is.

No implied order. They've already stated that it was DLC character 1 - Tira, DLC character 2 - 2B, DLC CaS pack 1, DLC character 3, DLC CaS pack 2, DLC character 4. Somehow doubt the time between 2B and CaS pack 1 will be long. We can probably take however long it may be for that 1st CaS pack to release after 2B to make for the standard between content releases from then on if I had to guess.

Are we not getting DLC separate from the pass until the pass is finished? What happened to the alleged music dlc? Where are the past armors? Did we not generally agree that 100 pieces wouldn't bring this game back to SC5's amount?

To be fair, they never guaranteed we'd get any DLC outside of the season pass. He said in an interview with Kayane when asked about DLC that he'd like to do free DLC and other things on the side, but that they were focused on the game and season pass content first and foremost. Nothing was ever officially said about any music DLC or anything either, just names or something found in the code if I recall correctly. I believe he also stated that they would at least support the game until the last of the season pass content was released, and anything past that would be up to user feedback and if there was enough desire for more content, as they themselves want to work on it further.

To be fair, they never guaranteed we'd get any DLC outside of the season pass. He said in an interview with Kayane when asked about DLC that he'd like to do free DLC and other things on the side, but that they were focused on the game and season pass content first and foremost. Nothing was ever officially said about any music DLC or anything either, just names or something found in the code if I recall correctly. I believe he also stated that they would at least support the game until the last of the season pass content was released, and anything past that would be up to user feedback and if there was enough desire for more content, as they themselves want to work on it further.
It's more than "names in the code," the SC1 music in right there among the game files (there's also textures for selecting music from every other game in the series). I'm really surprised they haven't released that yet as the SC1 music has been there since launch.

It's more than "names in the code," the SC1 music in right there among the game files (there's also textures for selecting music from every other game in the series). I'm really surprised they haven't released that yet as the SC1 music has been there since launch.
I stand corrected then. In that case, here's hoping they decide to drop that in the near future. I'd like to switch up the themes occasionally. I just hope they give us the chance to have one of my favorite themes from SCV this time. Dance of the Oracle, Viola's theme from Quick Battle. Don't see why they wouldn't at that point.

Edit: Mainly say that considering the fact we have event music that's separate from the default this time.

We need an ivy breast reduction DLC.
whats-wrong-with-you.gif

If anything, the woman needs to visit Nicki Minaj's plastic surgeon. That booty depth is drawn on. I want a real juicy booty from Ivy.

Well... real enough.

Soul calibur vi has a chance to win vga, I was thinking if super smash bros was out before vga then scvi had no chance at all to win.

Back