Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

The example i gave, jump-ins. Very common thing in any 2D fighting game but not a thing in Tekken, caused balancing issues among other things from him. Actually the interview was about guest characters in general. Yeah, we dont have the facts yet but they've proven its apparently quite difficult to properly balance characters who introduce new mechanics that dont really exist. So i dont trust they can or will do it.

To be more specific im concerned about her dash which looked fast and full screen combined with projectiles.

bro that sounds just like Azwel LoL

@SSfox We could survive with 1 guest per Season, but all guests... meh.
Setsuka Baiken from GuiltGear
Baiken Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR.png
Anyone from Castlevania
castlevania_akumajo_dracula_judgment_-_original_soundtrack_2728.jpg
Ms. Mokujin from TEKKEN
IMGP8757.jpg

don't judge me Kappa
@AMillionHP I also wasn't excited about 2B, but I hope her gameplay change my mind and she becomes a fantastic addition to the roster.

bro that sounds just like Azwel LoL

Azwel has dashes? I went through his movelist and i dont remember that.

@SSfox We could survive with 1 guest per Season, but all guests... meh.
Setsuka Baiken from GuiltGear
View attachment 55555
Anyone from Castlevania
castlevania_akumajo_dracula_judgment_-_original_soundtrack_2728.jpg
Ms. Mokujin from TEKKEN
IMGP8757.jpg

don't judge me Kappa
@AMillionHP I also wasn't excited about 2B, but I hope her gameplay change my mind and she becomes a fantastic addition to the roster.
I've gotten over the whole robot thing but now im just worried she'll be absurdly broken.

Last edited:
After watching Sytus video 2B joining the roster of the game seems even weirder now lmao, but hey still welcoming her even tho idc that much.

Last edited:
Azwel has dashes? I went through his movelist and i dont remember that.

it seems its a teleport on a LH rather than a dash but meh almost same thing, he does has some kind of small dash on his 4K and 6K, it could be call it a step. on the list of other characters with dashes or steps are NM, Sophitia, Taki, Voldo ,Asta(you could call his 66K a dash), i dont know why a dash with projectiles should be a mater of concern, while Voldos has a ridiculous one on mantis crawl (oblivious without projectiles). Also for every move there is a way to counter it or avoid it, most likely you can side step it, GI it or RE it hell it may be a high attack and you can just duck and prepare for a counter attack so no sweat, there is no reason to be alarmed or judge about something we have not been able to get our hands on.

I discovered a glitch where Raphael and Tira's Reversal Edge K don't Lethal Hit in round 2 against Cervantes RE B, and this happens consistently. Other characters do get a LH as intended. If anyone from Project Soul sees this, fix it please.

Last edited:
What video card do you have?
What kind of PC do you have? Because I plan on upgrading mine, depending DOA6's minimum/recommended specs (which they still haven't revealed yet).

i7-4980k, GTX 1080, and 16gb. But as I mentioned, my PC is complete overkill for SC6. I've seen videos of the GTX 1050 (minimum required video card for SC6) and that can actually run the game at full speed at 1080p with all settings maxed (well, except for resolution scale, but that's something you'll want at 100%).

i7-4980k, GTX 1080, and 16gb. But as I mentioned, my PC is complete overkill for SC6. I've seen videos of the GTX 1050 (minimum required video card for SC6) and that can actually run the game at full speed at 1080p with all settings maxed (well, except for resolution scale, but that's something you'll want at 100%).
You know, I have specs similar to your’s.

I recently upgraded to GTX 1080 from a GTX 1060 6 GB with 16 GB of RAM and a Intel Core i7 7700K CPU.

Now, I only have a 1080p display, but it has a 144hz refresh rate and, dammit, I want triple digit frame rates at the max possible settings. But, looking at your specs, I might consider a display upgrade.

Last edited:
Back