Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So Ivy’s CE can still drag kilik in with B6 and 3B at tip range but horizontals seem to stop it completely.
They should of just made the GI repel the opponents attack like Zasalamel.

But she’s a pretty strong character I’m sure she’ll manage.
You can also side dash out of 2A+G now too.

All the balance changes. Also apparently some hackers already have access to 2B lmao.
Fro what you've seen so far, can you confirm if her default outfit is applicable to other characters/CAS?
Edit: there is a stream going showing gameplay. here's a link:

Last edited:
Ivy changes I've tested.

I do not agree with 2A+G being completely linear, it should have just been step not run and step.
Interesting changes with spacing, see my old mixup with new one.
Minor damage scaling changes.
Also I think there are some behaviour changes like when Ivy has the opponent to her back her 2A+G becomes a normal throw.

Old video.

New videos showing nerfs.

1545014753239.png

1545022330692.jpg

Yeah...while the 1.10 update is out, and yeah, hacks for 2B already out, lol. That "Kaine" outfit tho, lol.

Either way, I heard that there's a 2nd update to 1.10 to fix the "banning" issues that's going on. And yes, RIP Flapjack...

Lastly, the JP Pre-Order DLC gear is now available for everyone in this update, even overseas. (Halter Top Bikini, School Swimsuit [with Name Tag], and the Service Cap+Short Sleeve Shirt.)

Did they revert the PC version? I just booted up Steam but it's not downloading any patch. When I boot up the game, I'm still on the old version.
From the guys playing the 2B stream, it is. >.>

Back