Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Heniek

[10] Knight
I do to. He has that comic relief side to him like Heihachi that just brightens up your day.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Edge Master and Olcadan in the same game having some fun rivalry, would make for entertaining content for a pair of mimics.
Wasn't it mentioned in Olcadan's bio that he never lost a fight except for one which resulted in a draw? I always felt it was somewhat hinting towards edge Master himself but I may be totally wrong on that one.
regardless would totally love it especially since Olcadan was my fav mimic character as well

Crash X

[13] Hero
Wasn't it mentioned in Olcadan's bio that he never lost a fight except for one which resulted in a draw? I always felt it was somewhat hinting towards edge Master himself but I may be totally wrong on that one.
regardless would totally love it especially since Olcadan was my fav mimic character as well
Yep it’s mentioned there. It’s never specifically said he fought Edge Master to a draw, but there have been some very soft hints that he has. An example is when in Olcadan’s ToS he says to Kilik in his Destined Battle “Your moves are similar to his” upon defeating him.

SSfox

[14] Master
It's still not late, they can still reveal her tomorrow and make her available next Tuesday.

mokamoka827

[13] Hero
Oh yeah, it's a wonder everyone involved with that scene didn't walk away with a BAFTA Award.. ;)
Really, though lol.

Honestly, SC3's voice acting is a mystery to me. A good number of the English VAs in that game were quite talented and did just fine in their other projects, and yet they all did equally terribly. Whoever the director was for the English version really dropped the ball.