Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Niwona

Let The Rhythm Hit 'Em
I was just going to make a post about content creators and properly distributing information. It seems like the community has things on lock. It's exciting to see how many helpful and talented people are willing to share information. It'll go a long way into getting people into the game.

One area that always lags behind in this regard is commentating. People should keep this in mind, as I'm sure many will be thrust into these roles in their communities. Providing commentary that is widely palatable by as many people that aren't "in the know" as possible is, in general, just effective communication, but for this specifically, a great way to get people interested. Technical jargon needs to be properly fed into conversations.

Ardenwolf

[08] Mercenary
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand of course they show something new the exact second I post the infographic. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not very clear with regards to the CaS stuff. Are the 100 pieces of customization included in the armor packs?
Assuming any kind of logic, no, they are separate as there's no reason to include the armor packs separately otherwise.

AMillionHP

[13] Hero
Yo if those silhouettes are indication of the characters gender then we are in for a big surprise
I dont think it is supposed to be exactly accurate for the gender ratio but it does imply it wont be all female like i assumed. My guess is 2 female and 1 male. The two "armor packs" are the costumes for two of the characters. It isnt three "armor packs" because one of the characters is a guest.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
No, the armor packs are the "100+ customization parts", and I doubt they'll have 50 parts each character, that's way too much. They're separate entries in the DLC, too, there's Character A, Character B, Armor Pack A, Character C, Armor Pack B, and Character D. That being said, it's pretty likely that the new characters (except guest) will have parts usable just like the main cast, but the armor packs are their own thing.

AMillionHP

[13] Hero
No, the armor packs are the "100+ customization parts", and I doubt they'll have 50 parts each character, that's way too much. They're separate entries in the DLC, too, there's Character A, Character B, Armor Pack A, Character C, Armor Pack B, and Character D. That being said, it's pretty likely that the new characters (except guest) will have parts usable just like the main cast, but the armor packs are their own thing.
The "100 CAS" has to include everything. There is Tira's oufit to consider as well as everyone's weapons, which could amount to a sizable chunk by itself.

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
We know for sure that the main character outfits are in customization right? I know we've spotted some pieces and I really hope they're all in.

Ardenwolf

[08] Mercenary
That's lame and absurd. Their marketting department seriously needs to learn basic logic before they start suffering tons of false advertising for misleading advertisements. +100 means in addition, if that's what they meant should be = 100 CaS parts, not + 100 CaS parts.