Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

ALRIGHT YOU WEEBS AND DWEEBS

EVERYTHING_PART_0.jpg

EVERYTHING_PART_01.jpg

EVERYTHING_PART_2.jpg

EVERYTHING_PART_3.jpg

EVERYTHING_PART_4.jpg

This is probably the last one I'll make. I might update the character section once the game comes out. @WindupSkeleton you know what to do.
No wonder you got 50 likes for showing this. I personally did not see anything Soul Calibur 6 related in the past because I want to buy the game and see for myself. I just like surprises. After spending 30 minutes reading this and seeing that lovely Sophitia statue (which will pair well with my Palutena amiibo since I had a dream Sophitia and Palutena make good girl-friends) do not tell me any more! I promise to the Greek gods I will buy this game!

Sayonara :sc3set1:

After spending 30 minutes reading this and seeing that lovely Sophitia statue (which will pair well with my Palutena amiibo since I had a dream Sophitia and Palutena make good girl-friends) do not tell me any more! I promise to the Greek gods I will buy this game!

Sayonara :sc3set1:
Sophitia and Palutena?
I ship it.
I've found my new OTP.

Just came to a startling realization about the game. If the rumor of cassandra being in the story mode is true then the fact she didn't have a voice according to the leaks means one of four things;

1. Not everything in story mode is voiced.
2. She had not received a voice actor at the time the information leaked (possibly putting her as DLC or one of the three late additional characters supposedly being added to the game)
3. The Leakers did not find her voice actor to be relevant towards the leaks since she is not a playable character.
4. The rumor of her being in the story mode is false
Didn't leaks (Vergeben in this case) say she did have voices recorded?

ALRIGHT YOU WEEBS AND DWEEBS

This is probably the last one I'll make. I might update the character section once the game comes out. @WindupSkeleton you know what to do.
I feel like this needs to me disseminated to as many people as possible. This is really well done and helps explain the games features better than anything else I've seen.

Famitsu just released an article on Libra of the Souls and gave us some interesting images and information. Definitely seems to be taking a more RPG like approach though.

l_5b837c9d726a1.jpg

Tira story mode in Soul Chronicle also confirmed with an image; (can I just say I really enjoy the story artwork holy hell...also looks to be going into her already approved backstory as that looks like she probably killed her foster parents in that scene...but who knows could be anyone.
l_5b83843abd7bb.jpg

You can also choose the school of other guest characters! (second guest character now confirmed it seems)
the creation characters of other players will appear in their "MISSION: Libra of Soul"! (Interesting)
About 370 kinds of parts for character creation

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201808/30162981.html

Libra of Soul:
  • Considered to be a "behind the scene" mode focusing on "another soul"
  • You can choose the weapons, parts of costumes and fighting style of of any character (cf. infra), and modify your appearance at any time
  • There are cities on the map, where you can buy items and weapons
  • You can have random encounters while traveling on the map
  • The more levels, the stronger you get (and you can also equip stronger weapons, hints of either weapon exp. or weapon stats)
  • Fights with special "rules": weaker hero, stronger pushes,..
  • Created character from other players will appear in your campaign

Creation:
  • They talk about choosing your height "freely", maybe we will have a slider rather than 4 or 5 heights? We are only getting 5 heights (cf. official Soul website)
  • Same goes for muscles
  • Modification of each part like in SCV is still possible.
  • They talk about 370 parts (they say "types of parts" though)
  • Still different face paints, stickers (scars, emblems, etc.), still customizable
  • They talk about "Weapon creation", which is nothing but weapon customization, like in SCV (at least, that's only what they show)
  • Still extra parts like in SCV
  • Still different frames (serious or funny ones)
  • Get ready: WE CAN CHOOSE GERALT'S FIGHTING STYLE FOR OUR CaS!!!!

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but there was an interview by famitsu with Okubo. Needs translating though.
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201808/25162915.html
I just read that article and it is not worth translating. It is just the basic stuff Okubo-san talks about for general audience without going into specifics and not making any extra announcements, save for confirming that the game will definitely be at TGS, even though they make it playable every week in a couple of places in Japan.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201808/30162981.html

Libra of Soul:
  • Considered to be a "behind the scene" mode focusing on "another soul"
  • You can choose the weapons and parts of any character (cf. infra), and modify your appearance at any time
  • There are cities on the map, where you can buy items and weapons
  • You can have random encounters while traveling on the map
  • The more levels, the stronger you get (and you can also equip stronger weapons, hints of either weapon exp. or weapon stats)
  • Fights with special "rules": weaker hero, stronger pushes,..

Creation:
  • They talk about chosing your height "freely", maybe we will have a slider rather than 4 or 5 heights?
  • Same goes for muscles
  • Modification from each part like in SCV is still possible.
  • They talk about 370 parts (they say "types of parts" though)
  • Still different face paints, stickers (scars, emblems, etc.), still customizable
  • They talk about "Weapon creation", which is nothing but weapon customization, like in SCV
  • Still extra parts like in SCV
  • Still different frames (serious or funny ones)
  • Get ready: WE CAN CHOOSE GERALT'S FIGHTING STYLE FOR OUR CaS!!!!
> "WE CAN CHOOSE GERALT'S FIGHTING STYLE FOR CaS!!!!"
yo......
YO....
MOTHA FUCKIN YO!@!!!!!!@!@
FUCKING OC WITCHER CONTEST WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does this also mean we can pick Azwel's as well?

man if so i just got way more hype

Back