Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Ok but WHERE THE FUCK IS LIZARDMAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEE.gif

But in all seriousness I hope he returns with his SCV moveset.

Speaking of which, do you think they'll announce DLC Character 2 soon? I feel like it should be coming up.

When did Tekken announce its season pass DLC? Granted its first season pass was quite different to the SCVI one but it could give us an indication of when to expect the reveals and releases.

When did Tekken announce its season pass DLC? Granted its first season pass was quite different to the SCVI one but it could give us an indication of when to expect the reveals and releases.
Game came out June 2017.
Geese announced July 2017, released October 2017.
Noctis announced October 2017, released March 2018.

Game came out June 2017.

Geese seems like a rather obscure pick. If i played Tekken, i would be ecstatic but i doubt the majority of people wanted him in. If i think about that, it gives me some hope for Nakoruru.

I'm sorry to ask this question, because it displays total ignorance on my part, but when everyone is talking about lag, are they talking about online, offline, or both?
.____.'
I just realized I have never understood how that works, all my life.

I'm sorry to ask this question, because it displays total ignorance on my part, but when everyone is talking about lag, are they talking about online, offline, or both?
.____.'
I just realized I have never understood how that works, all my life.
Usually when you hear people talk about input lag it's related to online, but in this case it seems like SC6 has inherently high input lag in every mode (at least on PS4).

Game came out June 2017.

The Real Tekken 7 Console & PC Roadmap for Season 1

Game Releases June 2, 2017
Geese Gets Announces At EVO 2017
Bowling DLC in September 2017
Noctis is Announced in Early November 2017
Geese Releases at the end of November 2017
Noctis Gets Release Near The End of March 2018
June 2, 2018 - 1 Year Anniversary Costume DLC

Back