Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Something I've noticed online is (just like IV and V) there's lag priority with some connections. I'm on a wired high speed fiber optic network and when I match up with someone on assumedly a wireless, easily throttled connection I feel like my inputs have to swim against the current.

People who ragequit deserve having a derogatory term attached to them.
I guess my point didn't get through, there. If you behave like a legit prick during a(/several) match(es) and someone prematurely quits, why shouldn't they? Why drag it on? And honestly, why should they give you the satisfaction of winning such a tainted match if they firmly believe you're being an ass? There are more perspectives than your own. Ask yourself why you get so resentful for not getting *that win*.

I guess my point didn't get through, there. If you behave like a legit prick during a(/several) match(es) and someone prematurely quits, why shouldn't they? Why drag it on? And honestly, why should they give you the satisfaction of winning such a tainted match if they firmly believe you're being an ass? There are more perspectives than your own. Ask yourself why you get so resentful for not getting *that win*.
I agree with this, anyone who beats me is a legit prick in my subjective opinion and I am entitled to ragequit out of there.

I recorded a comparison of the background blur (depth of field) on and off:

Some screenshot comparisons:
On / Off
On / Off

I think I prefer the game with the effect off. Too bad it's not an option in the game so you have to fiddle with INI files to turn it off.
I hope they patch the option in for consoles. People complain enough about the stages seeming generic as it is, it doesn't help that they're colored blobs most of the time when you're actually playing.

KeK.

You Open No Closed.png

I just notice that Ivy 3[K] does lethal hit on male characters only, and not in female characters, make a lot of sens, very cool detail LOL

I find it silly since it hurts like hell for females as well. I'd rather see Bamco keeping all damage/effects universal.
It's just a trope that smacking a guy in the balls is extremely painful, it's not meant to be taken mega seriously.

what do you mean by acting like "legit prick" do you mean taunting ?

Pretty sure there is such a thing as a degree of pain. I know people hate differences, but yo, if you have an object dangling about that can be subjected to two sides of impact by getting scrunched together, shit is more likely to snap. Thus lethal hit as opposed to very painful impact.

Also she's a dominatrix. It fits her character. Much the same way they made all of Geralt's lethals focused around his silver sword being used against monsters. You're a monster when soul charged is what I'm saying.

If you wanna take it that far with the Ivy kick, Tira should take less damage from cutting attacks. Because, you know, she cuts HERSELF all the time. Since she was a kid. She should not take damage at all. She should be a bulldozer.

Back