Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

They’re likely to repeat the past and reveal Cassandra and the second customization pack on the same day, release the pack the next day, then release Cassandra like a month after that.

Hopefully we get some good stuff in the new CaS pack. I feel like the first one had a few too many items that just ended up being kinda useless for one reason or another.
I really hope we get some decent armor in the next pack. The Sanctified set was pretty cool, but the female version of the breastplate being this weird underboob thing kinda ruined it for me to an extent. Like why wasn't it the same as the male breastplate like all the rest of the armor in this game? Weird decision tbh. But hey, at least it doesnt have a huge pair of motionless angel wings.

I really hope we get some decent armor in the next pack. The Sanctified set was pretty cool, but the female version of the breastplate being this weird underboob thing kinda ruined it for me to an extent.
i actually liked the sanctified cuirass on the females, it was that leg armour that was the bad part imo 🤢 wtf was that design

don’t even get my started on how the archangel set literally didn’t fit anyone’s body and floated like a foot from their skin

Can I ask how everyone’s connection quality is with patch 1.30?

Mine has gotten so bad I can’t play the game anymore which sucks as I wanted to test out new tech.

I’ve tried both WiFi and Ethernet cable and while the latter is more consistent the quality of play is so inconsistent now.

I even tried DOA6 and Tekken 7 and they work ok with the rare lag here and there but mostly stable.
I really wanna up my frame game but I can’t like this.

I hope they announce Cass at Combo Breaker. Seems like a really good time to do so especially since it’d be a good build up to the S2 announcement at EVO 2019.

And I’m dying to see what she looks like in full.

I really want sad to get a Nazeem line. It'd be a funny Easter egg.

Z: Do you get to the tower of remembrance often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
Kilik: wtf
Yes! I recall that one day when I heard Nazeem for a hundredth time and something clicked like: "wait it does sound strangely familiar". Turned out that both Ivy and Zasalamel have indeed been to the cloud district

Do you guys think there will ever be SC6 character design sketches for us to see? They were basically the first thing we saw from SCV back then.

I don't mean the concept art you can unlock in Museum, but the ones detailing the design process.
I doubt it. Seeing how the art book of the collector's edition almost only has the artwork you unlock in the game. This was probably done since there are no 2P for the cast.

I hope we get an artbook for SC6 that's similar to New Legends of Project Soul, but with less focus on lore (since that aspect is covered pretty well in-game) and more on concept art. I want to see what other concepts they had for the character designs and then cry over them because they're probably better than what we ended up getting.

Why the HELL have they made Cervantes so incredibly hard on VS Legendary when playing Amy? He behaves like a fortress, reading inputs perfectly 100% of the time and punishing like clockwork. Why only him when the others are so easily beatable? Is it just a bad matchup? I am seriously baffled.

It ticks me off that they neglected VS mode to the point of absurdity. It's inconsistent and buggy as hell in my experience, and it seems as if they've mapped a very particular behavior to each of the characters making them far too predictable.

I mean, could it hurt to give Xia something else other than 3B CE that she uses at every opportunity? At times they start sidestepping constantly, like irrationally walking around you all the time like no human player would. Sometimes they don't even try to hit you as the counter goes down to zero, subsequently losing the round. At times they are practically impossible to beat but most of the time they are a joke.

I wonder if the team even knows how botched this mode is.

Last edited:
Back