Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

SOULCALIBUR-20th-ANNIVERSARY.png

EVO blue balling aside for a moment, what are the chances of Bamco releasing a Soul Calibur anniversary collection? it seems that collections are becoming more prevalent nowadays. not long ago we had the SF anniversary collection and capcom beat em up bundle. we also got a Castlevania anniversary collection as well as an upcoming Contra anniversary collection. do you think a collection would be a wise business decision at this time for SC? i guess maybe Bamco doesn't have much faith in SC right now seeing as how the series has been on its last legs for a while now. probably isn't worth the resources at the moment. though if there was one in the works what games would be on it and which would have netplay?

Just gonna leave this here. As always, take it with a huge grain of salt.
(Disclaimer: I have no clue who this guy is. I only found this tweet because someone posted it in one of the Discord servers I'm in.)

Wow so my hopes and expectations for EVO are gonna be just that right? O.O (Of course i want season 2 too, but realistically it won't be announce right now)

Dunno who's that guy tho, he may just bullshitting, so we'll see.

What did it say. It's gone now.
Ah, it looks like he was asked to remove those tweets. I feel bad for posting this, but I'll recap what he said...
Apparently he and a few others were told that Namco's going to announce a SC World Tour alongside Cassandra on Sunday. One of his other tweets said that a Season 2 announcement is also a possibility, be he isn't 100% sure about that one, whereas he's entirely confident on the world tour.

I guess they figure more people will be watching Tekken than SC, so that would build up more hype as a general company announcement. Which makes me think that they won't just be announcing Cass because only people who actually play Soul Calibur would care about that.

Exactly my thoughts. Won't make sens they save it for Sunday if it was only to reveal Cassandra

EDIT:

FFS Harada actually retweet a SC stuff, i can't remember when's Harada tweeted about SC outside of when game was first time reveal

Maybe a sign?

Last edited:
Back