Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

If you asked me if I’m more excited to see how Cassandra’s story turns out or to hear the fruits of FluffyQuack datamining the update... I’m honestly not sure which one I’d answer. And you guys know how much I value this series lore.
Inb4 any and all instances of unreleased DLC are missing from the Steam patch, leaving us with nothing to datamine. Kappa

But yeah, this is pretty much how I feel too. (Although the datamine part is giving me more anxiety than actual excitement lol) I'm itching to see what crazy things they're gonna hint at in Cassandra's story, if her trailer is any indication. Maybe she'll have some sort of interaction with Zasalamel, since he seems to know something about the events to come via his future self... Perhaps he's aware of Cassandra's fate?

Let’s just take a moment to appreciate the freebies including the Sword Princess Boots. Finally we have long boots for the ladies!

And lol at the mask being called Prayerful Persona. Like they knew we’d make Joker jokes.
It’s still lame that they’re so obviously Cassandra, though. It’s the same as all the other main cast parts, for the most part. I’m really hoping season two restores customization to its former glory.

who's mask is in Cass' trailer?? Is that supposed to belong to Cass?
It’s her mask. Why it’s hers will come out in her story.

Kind of off-topic but was the Masked Alexandra title in SCV related to Cassandra or am I just misattributing that to her?

It’s still lame that they’re so obviously Cassandra, though. It’s the same as all the other main cast parts, for the most part. I’m really hoping season two restores customization to its former glory.

With the right patterning and stickering, any item can look surprisingly unique. I’m with you on the lacking customization parts, though. The pieces that aren’t character-related are so bland.

My wishlist for S2 CaS:
1. SCIV and SCV character pieces
2. The goddamn Pareo skirt we should’ve had twice now
3. Dancer’s skirt
4. Entirely new pieces
5. Legacy items from SCIII, which has some of the best customization pieces in the whole series

Nyte was right. Her story really was surprising. She's tied with Amy for having the longest Soul Chronicle.

I though it was gonna end twice lol

Really nice to see the wedding actually happen. Thought she was the youngest too. Didn't expect it to be Lucius.

Was confused when the main story finished but the whole thing makes sense when you finish for good.

Waiting for PSN store to update is killing me
36B35B6C-517C-4579-AF95-A6FA89370FDD.jpeg

One thing I don't understand is that her weapon in this game is Omega Sword and Owl Shield. In SC2 it was Omega Sword and Nemea Shield SC3+4 was Digamma Sword and pink Nemea Shield.

Back