Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

OMFG!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!

THE QUEEN HAS COME BACK!!!!!

HILDE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HIGH TIER!!!!!

HILDEGARD VON FUCKING KRONE IS BACK YOU BITCHES!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
20191102_231451.png

Not really. I'm pretty sure they know the ladies will sell. I'm betting pink is Setsuka, because that's a color associated with her costumes.
Imagine if they don't even put Setsuka or Hwang in for season 2 in hopes of saving them for season 3. That would be slap.
Good question, but I'm assuming it's going to be parts in extra to the character parts, considering how they put the parts on the bottom of each character profile, like it's a dual pack for each DLC release, character and content.

I hope so...

I legit did not expect Hilde this season at all.
Yup, I thought she was more likely for Season Three; and if she was going to be a Season Two character, I was certain it would be in that last spot. But i'm not surprised she got into the game: here moveset is unique and she has decent fan popularity. And honestly, her coming so much earlier than I would have guessed is definitely an instance of my being happy to be surprised: she'll compliment the current roster really well, and I know a lot of die-hard vets who have been dying to see her back, so I'm happy for them. Hopefully she's not too gimmicky.

did not see hilde coming. I thought she would be season 3 or next soul calibur. I’ll be ok with yun/hwang and setsuka for the last 2 which would make 2 guys and 2 girls as dlc. No more waifu pack please.

So I'm happy that you guys are really excited. But this hilde news has me very depressed.

Not only because Hwang is never coming back, but because this is 5 waifu's in a row. This tells me that Season 2 is going to be very safe stuff that will sell and Okubo did not sound confident about the future of the game post Season 2 before the hilde announcement.

So It's going to be Yun-Seong and Setuka.

I think Yun-seong will be the last reveal. Setsuka might have some hint with Haohmaru.

Season 3 isn't going to happen imo

My disappointment is immeasurable.
#HwangIsDead
I give up.
This was a total :LH: for me.

Hopefully she's not what she was in SC4 though, I'm just looking forward to what's next now. Launch!
Happy people have Hilde back! Tbh I'm going to take the L and expect Hwang for S3, if it comes.

Hilde looks good, but why the form-fitting plate armor?

Either way, it looks like Hilde's old charge attacks now have visual cues (red for A attacks and blue for B attacks). Curiously, I wonder if the attacks will still require holding buttons or if they've managed to find some way of simplifying the inputs.

6:36 for my reaction.

Design is a bit... different. Still suits her but feels weird seeing her without a helmet.

Also does anybody think she may have been based on that one SC3 CaS knight design that had art? I think she was a default knight too...

Not only because Hwang is never coming back, but because this is 5 waifu's in a row. This tells me that Season 2 is going to be very safe stuff that will sell and Okubo did not sound confident about the future of the game post Season 2 before the hilde announcement.

But you can never go wrong with having too many waifus. Waifus are love, waifus are life. Just kill off Hwang and give his moveset to a new waifu and I would be a happy man lol.

Back