Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I noticed in the Haohmaru trailer that the pink lights starts shining in the "number 2". Okay okay it could be due to being in the center of the screen. Still my guess is the next character will be revealed in the 2nd of June which is a Tuesday.
And of course i'm team Setsuka. Hoping she is the one entering the stage of history.
I'm not trying to look to things in my favour but actually the 2nd of June it's my Birthday :-)

View attachment 75200

I hope your expectation become true! I really waiting her patiently since 2018 when SoulCalibur VI was announced. BTW I start feeling exhausted about her announce, it feels like I've been waiting for ages! What if she will be revealed sooner than 2nd June? My birthday in on Saturday 16th May and I deserve a present too. LOL! She will be the perfect present for me!

Last edited:
What I sent them:

The main features I want added to the game are:
- 2P costumes. Colors are nice, but it'd be convenient to have another costume for the characters for variety without having to go into creation and make your own. If it'd be simpler, adding costumes from SC4 and 5 would be perfectly fine.

- For costume edits to existing SC characters, the ability to select the costumes akin to SC4 and 5, where the outfit would appear in a list after selecting a character. Having the costumes be mixed in with all of the created characters is rather inconvenient.

- The ability to assign music on a character basis. Since so much music from past games has been added, it would be cool to give characters their themes from previous games whenever you fight against them.

- Team Battle mode. Given how it shows up in Libra of Soul and Soul Chronicle, I think it should be available in Arcade and Versus modes as well.

Thank you very much. Keep up the good work.

Vergeben leaks were all fake?

he was right about two things:

1) that soulcalibur 6 existed and would be revealed soon (but in late 2017 many people were chattering about SC6 being a thing)

2) there was an edgelord guy. (groh)

He was wrong about everything else. A few of his lies were no xbox version, a switch version with a fire emblem guest, a guest from one piece the manga/anime zoro, a dark skinned lesbian barbarian newcomer who was scrapped, maxi was gay with his lover jacker, kilik and groh were rivals, hwang and lizardman would be in Season 1 dlc, zasalamel would be dlc, and that azwel would be groh's father.

all lies. the lesbian barbarian was pushed by Nyte because he desperately wanted more fanservice to titillate his senses. (Because 2B, tira, cass, amy, hilde and setsuka weren't enough!)

Last edited:
titillate his senses... amy
chris-hansen-png-free-chris-hansenpng-transparent-images-27966-chris-hansen-transparent-background-576_720.png

1) that soulcalibur 6 existed and would be revealed soon (but in late 2017 many people were chattering about SC6 being a thing)

He was wrong about everything else. A few of his lies were no xbox version, a switch version with a fire emblem guest, a guest from one piece the manga/anime zoro, a dark skinned lesbian barbarian newcomer who was scrapped, maxi was gay with his lover jacker, kilik and groh were rivals, hwang and lizardman would be in Season 1 dlc, zasalamel would be dlc, and that azwel would be groh's father.

all lies. the lesbian barbarian was pushed by Nyte because he desperately wanted more fanservice to titillate his senses. (Because 2B, tira, cass, amy, hilde and setsuka weren't enough!)
2 things i really would've want to be true were the guest from One Piece Zoro (you don't have to know the anime to be pumped up for a 3 sword wielder character) and the lesbian Barbarian. That would be very cool, a touch of diversity.

I think it's unfair to discredit him that much. I mean his leaks were very early on that it wouldn't be strange if those were potential ideas that were just scrapped.

He was good in keeping whatever leftover faith the community had on a sequel before it's actual announcement. He predicted Groh in an uncanny way. He also predicted the inclusion of many characters like Taki, Zasalamel, Cervantes, Azwel, etc. Some might have had details that didn't necessarily come true like Zas or Cervantes being DLC or Azwel being Groh's dad (even tho they're not strangers either, so i think it might've been a serious thought at some point).

You have to realize that in early stages of development, lots of crazy thoughts and suggestions usually get tossed. Like how Dante was supposed to be a guest character for SCII, or how Taki and Mitsurugi were supposed to be replaced in that game as well.

I personally appreciate him and hope to see him again in 4 years when we lose hope on waiting for SCVII.

Back