Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Idk how to do these kinds of stuff but here you go
40076.jpg

I think there will definitely be Season 3, but to be fair they also still have one more CaS Pack to show off.

CaS Packs in SCVI S2 come out when the character releases.
Yes, more announcements. Like the announcement of who that tweet's character is.

Everyone knows Hwang is returning just in time for Christmas. All the SCVI Datamines are right. Every other major fighting game is getting a new season. I'm glad SCVI is getting a Season 3. That huge datamine told everyone about S2 & S3. I think SCVI S3 will get rollback.

Could also be a mistake in the translation: it happened sometimes they mixed singular and plural words.

Yet I certainly do hope I'm wrong!

I’m more convinced it’s Hwang as you can really make out his sword now, but I’m just wondering what his background motif / theme will be based on the silhouette - a load of scarfs by the looks of it???

Just looking at the top:

It seems like the same image is copied 3/4 times over and slightly shifted. Likely to just be the background in that case, since the bottom of the image doesn't have this effect

Funny how in every game they’ve respectively appeared in, Hwang tends to be regarded as higher tier and Yun-seong as lower tier.
i trust the current SC balance team.
The tiers have been so tightly bunched together due the ability to actually patch underpowered/overpowered moves.

Back