Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't even be mad. There could be a lot worse. However, if we have another guest please have someone with a unique weapon.
That's not what guest characters are about but I will say this about Dante is that if he is in then his stances have a high probability of being his other weapons and if it's the DMC5 version of Dante then get ready to use a demon motorbike as a weapon. Unique enough for ya?

That's not what guest characters are about but I will say this about Dante is that if he is in then his stances have a high probability of being his other weapons and if it's the DMC5 version of Dante then get ready to use a demon motorbike as a weapon. Unique enough for ya?
Certainly. 😁 But just like Geralt and hopefully 2B, his moveset needs to be CaSable.

Best case against Dante though is that him and 2B come from very similar type of games. What that could mean is they run the risk of attracting the exact same customers that were going to buy 2B anyway.

I suspect they'll want to broaden their reach to other players if that makes sense. Witcher and Neir are very different games and will attract different people.

I'm truely sorry for trying to confirm rumors/speculations as facts, using X characters are NPCs in the Character Compendium card to devalue them when people want certain characters in the Season Pass or throw out "The Everyone Is Jealous of Setsuka Propaganda" when people want X characters in the Season Pass because I don't truely know what other people really think. I just want Setsuka to possible return that's all. I'll will just wait to see how things play out when it come to the rest of Season 1 and hope for the possiblity of Season 2. I'm going to take a break to clear my head.

I'm truely sorry for trying to confirm rumors/speculations as facts, using X characters are NPCs in the Character Compendium card to devalue them when people want certain characters in the Season Pass or throw out "The Everyone Is Jealous of Setsuka Propaganda" when people want X characters in the Season Pass because I don't truely know what other people really think. I just want Setsuka to possible return that's all. I'll will just wait to see how things play out when it come to the rest of Season 1 and hope for the possiblity of Season 2. I'm going to take a break to clear my head.
That's really cool of you to apologize, I really appreciate that @Frayhua ☺ Honestly, now that I have 2B, which is a dream come true for me, I don't want any character more than Setsuka in her 3 look. I really do miss her.

they are releasing CaS stuff next supposedly, so might be a while for the next character reveal

Maybe but i dont know if CAS parts will get a "reveal" and a character reveal trailer will probably still drop well before it becomes available. We still dont know when we can get 2B.

I think it's important to note that we're not certain who the DLC characters are. Assuming we'll get a certain character is a surefire way to set yourself up for disappointment. I wouldn't be surprised to see the remaining reveals be guests.

I wouldnt either honestly.

Whenever i say something like "Cass and Sets has the best chance at DLC" it is with the assumption NB didnt decide to just go with trying to rake in more money.

Here goes a hug @Frayhua :3

I have to wonder though what are the chances Bandai Namco pulls off a Kolin or a Zeku on us though: What if Edgemaster/Aeon/whoever you want came back not as a mimic/shield+sword/whatever?

Even more, what if they decided to add new characters? While with 3 I wouldn't count on it, who knows -- I don't think anyone expected Tekken to get 2 guests at first, and then BANG S2 with Anna and Lei.

Actually I wonder if there's anyone else beyond Capcom and Tekken Project that could allow themselves to bring full new characters through DLC at this point in time.

Here goes a hug @Frayhua :3

I have to wonder though what are the chances Bandai Namco pulls off a Kolin or a Zeku on us though: What if Edgemaster/Aeon/whoever you want came back not as a mimic/shield+sword/whatever?

Even more, what if they decided to add new characters? While with 3 I wouldn't count on it, who knows -- I don't think anyone expected Tekken to get 2 guests at first, and then BANG S2 with Anna and Lei.

Actually I wonder if there's anyone else beyond Capcom and Tekken Project that could allow themselves to bring full new characters through DLC at this point in time.

Hmm new character DLC... i dont know. The more i think about that, more i think it isnt a good idea. Street Fighter can get away with that sort of thing but maybe not SC. I dont think they'll try that.

I could only see(and accept, if I'm being honest) new characters as DLC under very specific conditions. Say if the next two DLC characters aren't guests and we do get a Season 2 with as many characters as Tekken 7's Season 2, then I could see that working since we'd likely get all the more in-demand missing characters and have room for maybe one newbie.
So just for the sake of throwing out ideas: Cassandra and Hwang for the remainder of Season 1. Yun, Setsuka, Hilde, Amy, Aeon, New Character for Season 2
This is, of course, assuming Season 2 doesn't have another guest. And since guests sell well, that's unlikely.

1541675433724.png

Hwang under Mi-na, Aeon under Voldo. -shrug-

I still think they ought to put Edge Master in the upper left corner and move Inferno to the center hole that isn't quite center anymore.

Hwang under Mi-na, Aeon under Voldo. -shrug-

I still think they ought to put Edge Master in the upper left corner and move Inferno to the center hole that isn't quite center anymore.
Don't look too deep into that or then voldo would be Mina's nemesis and Groh would be Kilik's xD
And I don't think X is linked in any shape or form to Yoshi xD

Don't look too deep into that or then voldo would be Mina's nemesis and Groh would be Kilik's xD
And I don't think X is linked in any shape or form to Yoshi xD
I mean, I know, you're not wrong, I'm just... I dunno. I'm still on team Hwang/Amy, don't get me wrong, just trying to make sense of this mess.

I mean, I know, you're not wrong, I'm just... I dunno. I'm still on team Hwang/Amy, don't get me wrong, just trying to make sense of this mess.
Sadly don't think there is a way to get anything out of this :/
I don't even understand why they changed the character select screen now, and do they really plan to leave that middle empty, come on, put CAS there ffs...

CaS needs to parallel random, though, if they're putting anything there, the character who can't be used online made the most sense before it stopped being the true center. Now, they just need to put a character there, but they'll probably leave it blank forever.

I think it's important to note that we're not certain who the DLC characters are. Assuming we'll get a certain character is a surefire way to set yourself up for disappointment. I wouldn't be surprised to see the remaining reveals be guests.
Please no...

Back