Things to Fix for the Next Update

an actual fix for the soul damage instead of a blanket fix that made it so that it's nearly impossible for some characters to get a soul crush in an actual fight.

Also if you parry NM's A+B counter hit BS they get a free combo. That is garbage. The need to make the soul wave unblockable if it GI's and fast enough so if it GI's they can't parry or anything. Because standing A+B is a horrible move for NM.

I believe someone said this in a earlier post. ( Don't mean to sound redundant ^_^; )

Maxi's AA needs to be mid, and have GI and GB properties. His BB should RO from anywhere on screen. ThNX.

Please bring back unncessary 1/3 life combos from SC3. They made the game more fun.

Also, I can't seem to find Hwang in the game. Please fix this.

I'm really starting to think that Kilik is just broken as all hell.

1)WSB must be either unsafe or lose it's pushblock. And the hitbox on this move it's just ridiculous. There are times where I have hit this move and I whiff because of just plain hitbox whiffing or the move as good as it is also moves Kilik a little backwards. Something must be done about this move.

2)BP B must lose some frames. Even JI the followup it's very hard. This wouldn't be a problem if BP K was a high like SC3 but with it being mid you're forced to gamble on defense making BP a very powerful mixup tool for Kilik and downright abusive.

3)2A being safe it's weird in a game where so few lows are safe on block. Normally it's not a problem but with his RC status and his very powerful FC mixups, 2A becomes even spammable making Kilik's mixup game retardedly good.

4)His aGI windows in stances must be shortened. I don't mind Asura one bit. Namco should leave Asura as it is but the MO and BP aGI are too much for a character this good.

5)66B must be taken care of too. In fact, some of the holy trinity must be fixed. 66B is safe, is good against step and hits grounded. Fix one of these, 66B, WSB or 2A. The 3 of these being safe along with all of his other stuff is a no no.

And that's it.

To me personally, I would remove Kilik's pushblock on WSB, fix BP B and BP K return to high status and make 2A unsafe. Either that or remove his FC mixup to not make the 2A situation retarded.

i'm totally agreed

namco should remove the asura's GI, so u can still use the asura like a GOOD move like Setsuka's B+K (Setsu B+K should be more punishable on block, and i mean MORE PUNISHABLE i mean 80 damage.............. damm 80). and he still can avoid low moves and throws

2A should be punishable on block, i mean just few lows in the game are safe (like agrel san said), but damm Kilik is ridiculous at crouching (WSB safe and evade a lot of things, 4B+K safe, and a lot of GI's, now MO and BP GI's are so much easier to get than SC3, but in fact they just upgrade his Asura Dance ......... WOW).

i hope they fix some other things that are really stupid in the game, like yoshimitsu agaisnt nightmare, he can break nightmare's soul gauge with only 3 and half 44 bA, just great.

Nightmare 44B doesnt hit near to running FOWARD enemys, that makes sense, is a Mid move, Slow as hell, wow just wonderful.

Nightmare NSS, all of his moves are sooo fu[ken unsafe, and i mean UNSAFE, why is his NSS K so fucken unsafe? i mean is a high move, that just get a combo on CH, and is very very unsafe, i mean he could be launchered by mitsu 3B. he doesnt have lows in the this stace but NSS B that is so horrible cuz his only low is very unsafe, slow, no much damage, disavantage on hit. of course not like kilik MO who has safe low, that avoid a lot of moves, has an A mid and safe, stun on normal hit, and two damm throws that hurts a lot and may ring out.

GS A+B is useless, just in 33B combo

nightmare BT moves, just nerfted, BT B doesnt shlt on hit and very small advantage, B+K high, 2A SL, but is ok, i can live with it

Zasalamel 3B4~4A+B combo, they should fix this, some chars like KILIK (Wow Kilik again), Cassandra and Yun Seong dont eats the 4A+B.

OMG ROCK'S 1K~THROW, THE WORD FOR THIS ADITTIONAL MOVE IS U S E L E S S........WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!!

well i hope namco read this, or maybe in the next upgrade, they upgrade Kilik Asura Dance to a EVERYTHING GI move, WOW that sounds pretty logic and balanced .

Fix the netcode? seriously - I played loads of '5 bar' matches today, and there where times when there would be literally a whole second between when I pressed buttons and the actions happened on screen. I have 20mb/768kb cable, and judging from names, most of the dudes I played against were in the UK or at least Europe. The game is supposed to do that thing where it basically pauses the action when it detects lag, but that only kicks in about 1/10th of the time.

I know online isn't a big deal, but I was having really fun matches nontheless, and they were ruined by the shitty netcode.

I also wish they would add a mode where you could only use proper characters, changing their costumes is fine, but some of the custom chars are just ridiculous. If you make a fully custom amy cas she's about 2 foot taller...

OVERALL
-Ringout distance needs to be SHORTENED. Some moves like Astaroths 1A ringout a great deal away from the edge.

Zasalamel
-B+K needs to cause close range crumple stun on CH like in SC3 AE
-Fix the tracking on 4A or make it MID
-Take away 44A or make it useful.
-Bring back 66BK or a new canned string out of 66B
-KK safe on HIT (jesus christ)
-WR B safe
-A new SAFE mid PUNISHER. Thats what Zasalamel has always been missing. A 236-type attack or something.
-Bring back SC3 console auto-GI B+K
-Second hit of CH 4B should be regular hit, CH should be 4B:B. New input 4BB.
-A WAY TO MANUALLY GO INTO BACK TURNED!!!! (perhaps a form of 3AB~4 or something)

I essentially want Zas to go back to his parlor tricks of SC3, but with the safety to an extent of SC4. They damaged his mixup just by taking away his canned strings and making some hits only come out as CH or just frame.

Yes Im getting carried away, but its not like this shit shouldnt be already existing. Of course they wouldnt do that, then Zasalamel would be tops. I also notice they took away some additional attacks to his strings, like his 6AB in SC4 used to be 22AAB (3-hit in SC 3)

Xianghua
-66A+B needs to be MID!!!!! and able to be canceled (66A+B~G)
-"Just Kidding" stance needs a low

OVERALL
-Ringout distance needs to be SHORTENED. Some moves like Astaroths 1A ringout a great deal away from the edge.

Zasalamel
-B+K needs to cause close range crumple stun on CH like in SC3 AE
-Fix the tracking on 4A or make it MID
-Take away 44A or make it useful.
-Bring back 66BK or a new canned string out of 66B
-KK safe on HIT (jesus christ)
-WR B safe
-A new SAFE mid PUNISHER. Thats what Zasalamel has always been missing. A 236-type attack or something.
-Bring back SC3 console auto-GI B+K
-Second hit of CH 4B should be regular hit, CH should be 4B:B. New input 4BB.
-A WAY TO MANUALLY GO INTO BACK TURNED!!!! (perhaps a form of 3AB~4 or something)

I essentially want Zas to go back to his parlor tricks of SC3, but with the safety to an extent of SC4. They damaged his mixup just by taking away his canned strings and making some hits only come out as CH or just frame.

Yes Im getting carried away, but its not like this shit shouldnt be already existing. Of course they wouldnt do that, then Zasalamel would be tops. I also notice they took away some additional attacks to his strings, like his 6AB in SC4 used to be 22AAB (3-hit in SC 3)

Xianghua
-66A+B needs to be MID!!!!! and able to be canceled (66A+B~G)
-"Just Kidding" stance needs a low

No to everything you said for X. Do you REALLY need X to be any better?

The only thing you said for Zas that I agree with is fixing the tracking on 4A. It doesn't need to hit mid. KK is already safe on hit. If you mean more advantage on hit, sure.

I would like Mina to get a JF. ANY JF. Just so I can use it in a match and see a flash of white light.

I second whoever said Astaroth's PT should hit the full 360 degree around him. It's dumb watching characters stand there behind me while I'm spinning out of control.

Also, his 6A should be a bit safer. The range on that is tiny and it's really his only poke.

Asty's 22_88B can randomly whiff as well. I know people can easily sidestep it, but when someone is standing still and I sidestep and use 22_88B only for it to whiff, it's kinda annoying. It happens more close range, but I should be able to punish with this without fear of whiffing.

For Voldo, his throws seem to whiff A LOT against Siegfried and Nightmare. I've heard Voldo mainers complain of this, and I've seen it enough too. Anyone else notice this?

Will there even be another balance patch? I mean, after 1.03 nothing really screams "broken" to me, though you might be able to make an argument for Ashura.

Beyond some whiffing properties and a few glitches, I don't see what Namco would feel compelled to change.

Back