Voldo Match video and discussion

hey gais, I haven't watched ALL these vids, but from what I've seen it's uncommon to use CH 2A+B, cr A+K, BS WRB, 1K, 2B+K, K... I see alot of you landing the CH 2A+B and just doing the CRB or CRK... Is the 2A+B CH Stun shakable?

Well I can't speak for the others but I'm just not particularly good yet, haha. If I don't do it, it's probably because I didn't realize it'd work or I just haven't practiced it yet.

CH 2A+B stun is not shakeable, but it is difficult to get into the habit of CH confirming and finishing that combo. It's much easier to use the 6:6B combo regardless of CH.

Training yourself to use CR A+K is not worth as much, either. If you use it at an inopportune time you're stuck and asking to be hurt. Personally, I'll either use a 66B combo, or 3B and oki and not worry about mistiming (or whiffing on funny shaped characters) the A+K.

I was just playing vs edgemaster on the training mode... I could consistantly land almost 80-90 points of dmg, all guaranteed, after a CH 2A+B... The stun even gives you enough time to confirm before entering the 236A+K input.. if it doesn't stun, do B or K for the standard mixup.

this is sick!

Edit: What's the 66B combo again?

Also, I kinda have to cheat to get the combo consistantly.. I have one of the buttons on the stick bound to A+K..

wow outk@ast. its like your my shadow........lol

No bullshit, I just started to pick up voldo yesterday. I was tired of getting my ass handed to me simply cause I cant read him. But while messign around with him I found him to be quite good. I love it. Seek out BLDave. He gave me a few tips and combos yesterday that I was raping with. And I had only a couple hours of practice in with him.

I love his BS 1A, WR B, 2B+K, K stuff. His backside stance seems to be his strongest.

also try this: BS 1A, WR B (tech trap), 4Ka, 6Abb. does ridiculous damage!!

coopie_shadow.jpg

wholly crap.....look how tall i am.

good one outty! thats funnty shit. you need to get your fuckin xbox fixed so we can get down with each other (non-homo....unless?...nevermind)

I have the repair box here, just have to send it off... I haven't been able to do it because i can't go without it for like 3 weeks...

I have the repair box here, just have to send it off... I haven't been able to do it because i can't go without it for like 3 weeks...

do what I do. we have a place in cali called "rent-a-center" its a scrubby rent to own type thing. Ill send mine off (cause Ive had to send mine off 4 fuckin times fuck M$) use it till your xbox comes back then return it. Dunno if they have that sort of place where you are, but thats how I roll

well, ive never had that happen. but i seriously doubt that you would be held responsible so long as you give them the argument that m$ has had this problem for years....blah blah blah

Bolgan, the nicest thing about your Voldo is that you're very natural with him and he fits you more than 100%.
Work with anti-char strats and your Voldo will be badass :)

Thanks, I was training hard to achieve my style. About character anti startegy now im working on Amy, she`s just too good O_o

ps. my friend Cameel upload this, this is first part, and i hope second one is comming soon on yt

wow that was a good looking voldo. the use of the auto evades was pretty sweet. gonna start trying that shit!! very impressive man.

welcome to the forums!!!!!

hey bolgan..u got a nice voldo there!!
im gonna add u on xbl if u dont mind so we can have some voldo mirror matches ^^ hope to learn some new stuffs from u =)

Ok :D i accept your invitation as soon as i log on live but unfortunately i got my Xbox banned [dont ask why :P] and its take time and money to buy a new one. We`ll stay in touch.

Back